The Flash The Flash Season 1, Episode 6, "The Flash Is Born"

Really? How is it heartless? The argument was does girder still have his strength when he isn't transformed? Is he a regular Joe as himself because Colossus didn't need to shift into organic metal form, he did it only when he needed to, he still had strength even when slightly weakened. I just find it hard to believe her character could do that. Personal opinion.

Well, Cisco says Barry did "major damage" at that speed, whlie you say Barry "slightly weakened" him. As you said, that's your personal opinion, but the story you tell yourself contradicts with the show. Likewise, the story you tell yourself about the behind the scenes reason why Iris is getting character development is extremely negative... for absolutely no reason. It makes you sound like you need a hug.

tumblr_n6gofhvx7U1tz71z6o1_500.gif

I have more for you, as needed. I'm here for you homie.

Last edited:
I would love to see that gif recreated in live action.

Really glad to see they're finally calling him the Flash. I was hoping they weren't going to drag this nick-name crap out like they did the Blur on Smallville, and to a lesser extent the Hood/Vigilante on Arrow.

Lol well this was out of left field. No idea why you choose to insult a stranger on the net.

Yesterday I got two big hugs from my surrogate mom and my aunt on my mom's side that I haven't seen in a couple years. I'm the most affectionate person I know. Nothing contradicts what I said just because I dislike a fictional character's persona.

Relax bro.

So in a future episode when the baddies breakout it will cause tension that one of them knows who he is

which is weird consider he's giving grief you know who about her blog

Re: The Iris Punch (sounds like a new drink.:awesome:) It was clearly there just to keep the easily agitated from complaining that she's a damsel in distress.Stop and think for a minute.If it were Cisco in her place and Flash had to race in to save him,do you think they'd have made it a point to show Cisco landing a punch on a guy that was clearly more than a match for him and was already defeated? Probably not.Because we can have a long haired male nerd looking "helpless",but a woman in the same case would be called "sexist".

But again,it wasn't too big a deal.Particularly when compared to worse examples.(I'm looking at you,IM3)

Lol well this was out of left field. No idea why you choose to insult a stranger on the net.

Yesterday I got two big hugs from my surrogate mom and my aunt on my mom's side that I haven't seen in a couple years. I'm the most affectionate person I know. Nothing contradicts what I said just because I dislike a fictional character's persona.

Relax bro.

I didn't know my "insult" would "slightly weaken" you. Forgive and forget?

tumblr_inline_ndmaf4TPlB1s8zk3l.gif

You seem more bothered by what I said than I did with what you said. lol

So did the metal man have a name, or was he just an invented character/freak of the week for this episode who was also just a past bully for Barry?

He exists in the comics. He actually looks like this and can't turn back.

1OMrlDe.jpg

For a low budget TV show though, they turned him into a Colossus rip off.

I'm a really big fan of both Arrow and the Flash! Oh and Gotham too! The flash seems like the most fun to me though - Barry's character is refreshing compared to the darker, more serious Oliver and Gordon. But again, all three are really great in my opinion :woot:

Not Constantine ? that show is improving plus Matt Ryan is better actor than Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin not to mention Constantine is having bigger budget than all other DC shows per episodes. Fans should give it a chance.

I'm asking this to all other fans of Flash / Arrow and Gotham too.

So, when will Amanda Waller show up in Flash ? She would want the meta human prison under her control.

He exists in the comics. He actually looks like this and can't turn back.

1OMrlDe.jpg

For a low budget TV show though, they turned him into a Colossus rip off.

What's his name and how come Cisco didn't give him a wacky moniker?

He did. He called him Girder.

I don't remember that. It didn't really seem like a eureka moment for him if he did that, like in previous weeks. When did it happen?

When he build that training dummy. He called it Girder. And then referred to Barry's bully as his Girder.

Last edited:
When he build that training dummy. He called it Girder. And then referred to Barry's bully as his Girder.

Great scene. Especially the one that followed after he trained.

Not Constantine ? that show is improving plus Matt Ryan is better actor than Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin not to mention Constantine is having bigger budget than all other DC shows per episodes. Fans should give it a chance.

I'm asking this to all other fans of Flash / Arrow and Gotham too.

I've been watching Constantine.I'm not really into the horror genre,so it's not really my cup of tea.But I keep watching it for Matt Ryan.I agree,he's doing a fantastic job.

Yeah, Matt Ryan is fantastic. The other actors on it are kinda so-so, but Ryan IS Constantine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"