The Flash The Flash season 4 episode 23 "We are the Flash" (Finale!)

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Thread to discuss the season 4 finale of the Flash! How will they take down Devoe?

[YT]QxTtsZUcOjQ[/YT]

I predict this'll be a lame final. I don't see how they can suddenly defeat him in one episode when he's had the upper hand (so well) in all the others. The latest few episodes should have been building up DeVoe's downfall.

That title alone :argh:
The phrase is so stupid everytime it is used I cringe.

Barry is the Flash...not Iris & Barry...Not Cisco, Snow, Iris, Wells, Joe, Cecile, the person that always has their order ready at Jitters, Elongated Man, Singh, and Barry.

I predict this'll be a lame final. I don't see how they can suddenly defeat him in one episode when he's had the upper hand (so well) in all the others. The latest few episodes should have been building up DeVoe's downfall.
Yeah the last few episodes have not felt like they were leading up to some grand finale. It will be rushed, their plan with the blog didn't help and was stupid. They don't remember that Devoe can change his face so no citizens can't help spot him.

Wasted time on the stupid Joe baby storyline.

I expect them to also force the girl from the future into the finale. Likely gets the last scene to set up the next season.

Wouldn't be so bad if the title was "We are Team Flash", would it? But no, they have to go and give Iris her silly, unorthodox line.

He can, but he hasn't.
He did change his face to look like Diggle. Which would mean he has been changing his appearance to suit situations. If he strolled into Argus looking like his regular self then maybe they would have known he was heading that way.

That title alone :argh:
The phrase is so stupid everytime it is used I cringe.

Barry is the Flash...not Iris & Barry...Not Cisco, Snow, Iris, Wells, Joe, Cecile, the person that always has their order ready at Jitters, Elongated Man, Singh, and Barry.

HzvcvJJ.png

So Grant Gustin said the finale will be "dark and confusing." What's in store? :cwink:

So Grant Gustin said the finale will be "dark and confusing." What's in store? :cwink:
No doubt a whole load of scenes that don't make any sense and leaves everything thinking WTF rather than applauding.

Season 4 of Flash has left a lot to be desired.

No doubt a whole load of scenes that don't make any sense and leaves everything thinking WTF rather than applauding.

Season 4 of Flash has left a lot to be desired.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm brimming with anticipation.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm brimming with anticipation.

Im kind of curious to see where this goes but overall the season has been forgettable and somewhat of a missed opportunity. Looking back I just cant think of anything that was really memorable outside of maybe devoes origin episode. The humore was a tab bit overboard and since iris speedster episode her character has calmned down to keep the fanboys at bay. So far sans the finale Id give the season a 2/5

We're half way through this episode and it has been so boring. I cant even tell you what's happened.

Oh. Wow. Shocker. Ralph is back! Who ever would've thought that Ralph would be the key to defeating DeVoe...

Barry you are really a dumbass if you think that just because you run really really fast that you can punch that big ass thing .

Literally only good thing about this episode i seeing Wally.

Most of us knew it and accepted it. Glad to see it finally confirmed.

Yeah, the show is so done that it got renewed for another season.

Curious if that's the extent we get as far as Wally's return or if he does pop up on Legends again.

Well that was anticlimactic. All that misdirection over who that girl is was pointless. She was exactly who we all assumed from the moment we first saw her, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"