The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 6 - "Shade"

what if Cisco misunderstood what he saw when he vibed Caitlyn's future...

like what if what he saw was her fighting another one of his evil doppelgangers from a different earth (or maybe he's the one who turns evil himself) and she was actually the hero in that fight and he was the bad guy

or even simpler what if it was some type of a training simulation, and they weren't really fight

Last edited:

like what if what he saw was her fighting another one of his evil doppelgangers from a different earth (or maybe he's the one who turns evil himself) and she was actually the hero in that fight and he was the bad guy

or even simpler what if it was some of a training simulation, and they weren't really fight

I figured he just misread it. Either they were just training or perhaps he's the bad guy in the situation.

Can't believe it took them this long to get a Wells out of Starlabs and address that whole thing.
I can't believe they didn't think about re opening star labs til H.R. brought it up.

I can't believe they didn't tell H.R. that the Wells of their earth was an imposter serial killer that stole the real one's identity fter muding both him and his wife and confessed to the murder of barry mothers and he can't show his real face All due to that cause what happened to earth 2 harry twice when he did so , which deadly encounter with a partner of joe's young partner/ girlfriend of Barry's and meta human teenager fallowing all that that just wanted a cure which earth 2 harry couldn't provide on the drop of hat and was too dense to say he'll have do that with the others at star labs and it'll take some time .

how are paying the bills there? and I saw the tape last season , eobard didn't leave will to barry. Barry doesn't own star labs.

they need some esle to by and open up and they to keep barrys suit in the time vault.

or even simpler what if it was some type of a training simulation, and they weren't really fight

we'll find out soon it's likely it was an evil doppelganger or something else.

but what I want to know is why caitlin when she freaked out when Cisco told every one, she said unlike Cisco he doesn't have to worry about becoming evil?, which is odd cause last season she was one those telling him the same thing that he himself wouldn't be going evil before they made the mistake giving zoom a way to come back after claosing the breachs. Cause Barry wanted a breach open, cause he had unfinished business him self and zoom was unchallenged on earth one , though zoom couldn't continue his plans with out the breach's .

Cisco him thought he'd end up like reverb by using his powers. And she was one of those that convinced him he wouldn't and she was blowing off here this episode .

which was odd . after he met Reverb

Last edited:
how are paying the bills there? and I saw the tape last season , eobard didn't leave will to barry. Barry doesn't own star labs.
Yes he does. The attorney told him he had to watch the tape or he would lose it. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Yes he does. The attorney told him he had to watch the tape or he would lose it. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!
no he doesn't . I saw the tape and the attorney said he had a tape for barry that's where it ended where the attorney spoke and he said barry needs to see the tape. and all the tape said was that Eobard as well admits to killing his mother.

I saw it 4 times there is no saying I give ownership of star labs to Barry Allen. I'm afraid you have to see the scene your self again. I made sure to see that alot to make sure and it wasn't said by Eobard, at all. I'm sorry. just the he killed Barry's mother and that's it.

Last edited:
no he doesn't . I saw the tape and the attorney said he had a tape for barry that's where it ended where the attorney spoke and he said barry needs to see the tape. and all the tape said was that Eobard as well admits to killing his mother.

I saw it 4 times there is no saying I give ownership of star labs to Barry Allen. I'm afraid you have to see the scene your self again. I made sure to see that alot to make sure and it wasn't said by Eobard, at all. I'm sorry. just the he killed Barry's mother and that's it.
He didn't say it in the tape. Barry had already been left it. The attorney tells him that per Eobard's instructions he has to watch the tape or he'll lose it.

We need to talk about S.T.A.R. Labs.

As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you as part of his living trust.

Yeah, which I did not ask him to do, but I've been keeping the place up.

Well, It's going to take more than cleaning the floors to retain it, I'm afraid.

The facility and the real estate are scheduled to go into receivership at the end of this week unless... you watch this.

What is this?

A video message drafted by Dr. Wells.

He didn't say it in the tape. Barry had already been left it. The attorney tells him that per Eobard's instructions he has to watch the tape or he'll lose it.
there was nothing about owner ship from star labs with the attorny ether. it was that he had to watch the tape and that was it. ever since it said in this hype I saw it many's times and even had buddies watch it and they said the same thing. not on owner ship.

I'm sure if he was gonna loose anything it was that tape which the focus.

every thing with star labs and how they are paying the bills was just left hanging. til H. R. tonight said we should reopen star labs. and they can't use him for that cause of the situation of his face. ether wa even if they change it some will come up.

the best chose is to have this guy show up and make sure he was a silent partner when the real wells from earth one died. the actual founder in the books . barry's not doing much with it cause he doesn't own it .

Garrison Slate,

source : http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.A.R._Labs

they can still have earth 2 Harry and H.R, visit. But if they really want to re open star labs in the show to stop the questions.

Last edited:

As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you as part of his living trust.

Well, It's going to take more than cleaning the floors to retain it, I'm afraid.

The facility and the real estate are scheduled to go into receivership at the end of this week unless... you watch this.

What is this?

oh I see you edite even then eobard as well still has to say I alos give all owner ship of star labs to barry allen.

I even remebershows that give will having to state be it the person being dead or leaving. sadly the tape didn't show this the former owner has to say I give owner ship o said other person. all he did was confess. I harrsion of sound body and mind murdered Nora allen. and he gloated how he won and barry will never be happy.

I'm sorry Eobard as wells. has to literally say it. and that wasn't said. but I guess the writers seem to have been avoiding it all and for got when other people asked them how are they paying the bills? they went on to another subject to avoid it all when season 2 was on. And now they Realize they should reopen it.

Last edited:
there was nothing about owner ship from star labs with the attorny ether. it was that he had to watch the tape and that was it. ever since it said in this hype I saw it many's times and even had buddies watch it and they said the same thing. not on owner ship.

What is this?

look above ya I answered that already wel need to litter say I give owner ship on the tape to this person , literally even tv show's from both the 80's and 90's had that . which strange this series doesn't. it's rule

every thing with star labs and how they are paying the bills was just left hanging. til H. R. tonight said we should reopen star labs. and they can't use him for that cause of the situation of his face. ether wa even if they change it some will come up.

the best chose is to have this guy show up and make sure he was a silent partner when the real wells from earth one died. the actual founder in the books . barry's not doing much with it cause he doesn't own it .

Garrison Slate,

source : http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.A.R._Labs

they can still have earth 2 Harry and H.R, visit. But if they really want to re open star labs in the show to stop the questions.

I literally signed up to correct you on this because you somehow missed it I will copy and paste it directly from the script of the episode

"As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you as part of his living trust.
Well, It's going to take more than cleaning the floors to retain it, I'm afraid." - http://www.springfieldspringfield.c...pts.php?tv-show=the-flash-2014&episode=s02e01

there has been zero modification if you are unsure as to what "... his living trust ..." means that Barry has access to all funds left in the estate (that is all S.T.A.R. Labs money) so they have more than enough to keep it open.

With all that said this counters much of your comments and perhaps gives you a new perspective on the show since they rarely leave loop holes. :gngl:

oh I see you edite even then eobard as well still has to say I alos give all owner ship of star labs to barry allen.

I even remebershows that give will having to state be it the person being dead or leaving. sadly the tape didn't show this the former owner has to say I give owner ship o said other person. all he did was confess. I harrsion of sound body and mind murdered Nora allen. and he gloated how he won and barry will never be happy.

I'm sorry Eobard as wells. has to literally say it. and that was said. but Ithe writers seem to have been avoid and for got when other peole asked them how are they paying the bills they went on to another subject to avoid it when season 2v was on. and now they Realize they should reopen it.
He already had left it to him. The attorney said it.

I literally signed up to correct you on this because you somehow missed it I will copy and paste it directly from the script of the episode

"As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you as part of his living trust.
Well, It's going to take more than cleaning the floors to retain it, I'm afraid." - http://www.springfieldspringfield.c...pts.php?tv-show=the-flash-2014&episode=s02e01

there has been zero modification if you are unsure as to what "... his living trust ..." means that Barry has access to all funds left in the estate (that is all S.T.A.R. Labs money) so they have more than enough to keep it open.

With all that said this counters much of your comments and perhaps gives you a new perspective on the show since they rarely leave loop holes. :gngl:

it doesn't they just have have say I give owner ship to barry allen older series did this . since the tape was the evidence and only way to say so. it's minor but bother some at the same time

anyway I hope they re open star labs in this show . it seems the animated people are more on the ball with these thing's then the live action writers as show with he superman animated series . hell even japan anime series show this better.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

it doesn't they just have have say I give owner ship to barry allen older series did this . since the tape was the evidence and only way to say so. it's minor but bother some at the same time

anyway I hope they re open star labs in this show . it seems the animated people are more on the ball with these thing's then the live action writers as show with he superman animated series . hell even japan anime series show this better.

Did you even read the quote??? There is no ambiguity to this it is in clear English he was left S.T.A.R. Labs in trust hence he does not have direct ownership of said property but is entrusted to the direction that it takes with use of the funds of the estate. I deal with this stuff IRL all the time and am licensed for it please trust a professional man I'm trying to help ya...:csad:

P.S. Watch from 19:20 to 20:00 of Season 2 Episode 1 other than this I can't help ya I've given you both the written quote and part of the episode of where it was said >.< it says "... left the property to you as part of his living trust. ... The facility and the real estate are scheduled to go into receivership at the end of this week unless you watch this. ... at that point, I'll have everything ready to execute. ..." this is legal talk that you may not understand but these 3 quotes aren't confusing at all if you understand the lingo.

Last edited:
Did you even read the quote??? There is no ambiguity to this it is in clear English he was left S.T.A.R. Labs in trust hence he does not have direct ownership of said property but is entrusted to the direction that it takes with use of the funds of the estate. I deal with this stuff IRL all the time and am licensed for it please trust a professional man I'm trying to help ya...:csad:
What I'm saying is even if people think barry own's it. it has to be said via the tape and more importantly that he left him his fortune to barry . say if barry own it again the bills which wasn't stated. when said of sound body and mind all that came out of him he did killed Nora Allen .

I grew on show like freaking simon and simon mcguyer etc where there was will" living or dead ownership with lawyer and there always was need via a tape of an sort voice recorded or other wise the person leaving them self has to say it them selves . I give own ship. the lawyer can't say it for them . they have to do it.

I read what you said but eobard didn't say he gave owner ship or this wealth/ it's not I don't believe you I saw it then too and the writers made it a poorly conceive thing where that's involved compared to other writers on tv show and even animated before them.

I'm not dis respecting you. it's just they made this in way it's not buy able when other's before them put them to shame and now they're thinking about re opening it cause, bills man ... ETC. eobard never left him his wealth. he has to say it on tape. Not the freaking lawyer. Every other show on tv has done that better then this series even one's of nbc prime time special shows.

Last edited:
I have to say that I never cared for the Caitlin character that much, but I find I'm more interested now if she turns evil. That might make a huge turning point in the show's history. It might be a good thing. It wouldn't feel the same or as good as Arrow maybe with Deathstroke. It may feel off.

I'm guessing they could end up just turning her into a super heroine...meh, and they'll call her "Dr. Snow" or "Dr. Frost"...Snow Frost?

Should she stay on the show as Caitlin Snow, or turn into Killer Frost?

It would feel like a big shocker though, although I'm not a fan of Caitlin Snow, suddenly turning her completely evil and becoming enemies of Team Flash would be a huge step, but possibly the wrong one.

What I'm saying is even if people think barry own's it. it has to be said via the tape and more importantly that he left him his fortune to barry . say if barry own it again the bills which wasn't stated. when said of sound body and mind all that came out of him he did killed Nora Allen .

I grew on show like freaking simon and simon mcguyer etc where there was will" living or dead ownership with lawyer and there always was need via a tape of an sort voice recorded or other wise the person leaving them self has to say it them selves . I give own ship. the lawyer can't say it for them . they have to do it.

I read what you said but eobard didn't say he gave owner ship or this wealth/ it's not I don't believe you I saw it then too and the writers made it a poorly conceive thing where that's involved compared to other writers on tv show and even animated before them.

I'm not dis respecting you. it's just they made this in way it's not buy able whee other before them put them to shame and now they thinking about re opening it cause bills man . eobard never left him his wealth. he has to say on tape. Not the freaking laywer ever other show on tv has done that better then this series even one's of nbc prime time special shows

The tape and the written Will are two separate things the tape was included with the written Will. With your comment about it needing to be in the tape makes zero sense the lawyer had not watched the tape and knew that Barry was the new owner hence it was written in the Will.

So with that said the lawyer's comment about the watching of the tape to be a requirement of the transfer of ownership implies that it was a stated condition in the Will that for the transaction to be final Barry must first watch the tape.

It would feel like a big shocker though, although I'm not a fan of Caitlin Snow, suddenly turning her completely evil and becoming enemies of Team Flash would be a huge step, but possibly the wrong one.
We'll see where this goes. Again Cisco feared the same thing when they tried to make him reopen the breachs and he freaked and said no. he said him self , he thought he turn evil with useof his power like vader and they said other wise and he's still him self today .

Caitlin may be putting more pressure on her self then she should and her freak out are what may lead her to make bad mistakes . this is one of those thing's in that she will make it become true, if she keeps her mind set that way.

Cisco didn't turn evil and there's nothing saying she must become evil cause another version of her in another reality was.

that version made a chose, just like Cisco's doppelganger did to become evil . and that what set cisco apart from reverb chose. The same should be the same for Caitlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"