The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 6 - "Shade"

Savitar reminds me of Megatron from the Michael Bay Transformers movie.
4af70c4911ca3658fda0a83ffbb7599b150779f7.jpg

Yeah very Bay former inspired.

Rating for this was 1.2 and 3 million viewers.

Hey, I'm a lawyer and can confirm that if it is written in the will (which the attorney implies) then it would be legally Barry's in trust. No one needs to say anything on the tape, there doesn't even need to be a tape. Just because it happened that way in some 80s melodrama doesn't make it a legal requirement.

Awsome and hello Justin it's nice to meet ya. Ok first let start off by saying and hope bot you and me will have cool and civil conversations in the future I feel I can have thse types of conversation with you. and look forward to that.

now that is said I wasn't aiming for complete accuracy in this show or on other's of what I talked about .

But your here to tell me this and I thank you for that, and in the term's where accuracy is involved. I will I admit I'm wrong when we're talking about accuracy . those I never truely stated for accuracy I will admit I'm wrong cause as said I want move on.

ow as to the 80's show / melodrama's thing, I did state it's been in from the 80's shows "til now". which meant it's still currently happening in current day tv shows and Tv one off movie's in places like NBC and CBS and yes eventhe CW .

All where a will was done on video tape fully. (or recorded voice taped) and it was the Cw show called I zombie with a character named Blane and the person / character giving this said fortune was his very wealthy father . which that father did this to spite the character called blain gave all hi9s family wealth to the maid and said so on tape.

now if were talking acurratcy6 I'd go with what you said. it doesn't have to be on the tape the lawyer weird walking before the person saw it in barry 's cause the lawyer him said doesn't matter. the writers' werirdl don't give damn about the papers or eobord posing as the dead Well's saying I'm also giving my wealth so you can pay the bill's cause owning something that large and to keep the electricity going , you'd have bills to pay. sadly nothing was said about the wealth of wells and that was what was bugging the most about the whole event.

which is why I want them to r eopen the lab and more important for them to do something about the good meta humans or the ones that are / were in misunderstood place. Examples plastique from season 1 , Magenta this season and that teen with the super strength with the side effect of ageing which made him hunt down dr wells eobard but instead he found harry from earth 2 while the latter was looking for jessie .

and i think the best person to be help those good meta's is Dr. Caitlin snow after she's gone with this phase as killer frost and realize's like Cisco last season when all the breach's were closed off and made the poor mistakes reopen them again cause zoom couldn'[t continue his plans with out the breash's, after he himself killed reverb.

That cisco won't go Vader on them as HE stated he was afraid he going evil if he used his powers. the whole star labs team her included had to tell him he wouldn't turn evil, and cisco is fine currently.

so I want to caitlin to create this Center for Paranormal Studies <(that's a link there) which is already part of Dc lore nad for to be part from stra labs since they made thim there in centrail city for those that don't care to be criminals . the made the jails cells forthe ones that want to comit crimes but what about those that don't want to commit crimes that ether want to live normal lives or be helpful and cailin creating would be good.

and it's also give them a good enough cover withthe flash too.

which H.R .is right about.

I don't think wally gets his powers. Wasn't he simply the cocoon for Savitar? I think it would be great if that turns out to be Wally's death - would give the season a much needed edge and he's a pretty poor casting.

the thing is Joe stated that their police department found three husks which were the cocoon's of Claris (reverse flash from Barry's flash point) magenta the teen magneto and now supposedly shade. which joe was worried about wally.

Wally touch that glowing bug light. I suspect he'll get the powers due that and the fact that as wally put it was exposed to the second partical explosion event with Jessie . it's just took longer as it did for Cisco and Jefferson Jackson who's currently the other half of fire storm right now. and the latter wouldn't have found out if it wasn't for the star labs team finding him.

that all said the the only reason Jessie got hers faster then wally is I suspect it may be due to the velocity serum that trajectory injected her with prior to her exposer via Barry's energy through both her and wally of the second explosion with in star labs last season

Last edited:
I don't think Caitlyn is going to go full evil. I think her powers numb her emotionally and it will just take her time to get a hold of them. As for her and Cisco fighting, thinking about the fight, I think Cisco was entirely on the defensive. He wasn't attacking her, but was destroying the ice shards she was shooting at him. I think she does hit him though.

In the end, I think this will be like Evil Willow and Xander from Buffy. Like them, Caitlyn and Cisco have been together longer and have a better rapport. So where Buffy was not enough to stop Willow, I don't think Barry will be enough to stop Caityln, whereas Cisco can. Especially if she injures him during their fight and that shocks her back to her old self. At the every end of Cisco's vision, it looked like an ice shard did hit him, and then the vision ended.

How I hope it goes anyway.

I don't think Caitlyn is going to go full evil. I think her powers numb her emotionally and it will just take her time to get a hold of them. As for her and Cisco fighting, thinking about the fight, I think Cisco was entirely on the defensive. He wasn't attacking her, but was destroying the ice shards she was shooting at him. I think she does hit him though.

In the end, I think this will be like Evil Willow and Xander from Buffy. Like them, Caitlyn and Cisco have been together longer and have a better rapport. So where Buffy was not enough to stop Willow, I don't think Barry will be enough to stop Caityln, whereas Cisco can. Especially if she injures him during their fight and that shocks her back to her old self. At the every end of Cisco's vision, it looked like an ice shard did hit him, and then the vision ended.

How I hope it goes anyway.
unlike willow and Xander I hope they don't get it no a relation ship ( nearly ruinthose two and their team relationship and made xander then girl friend leave ( he had a good thing and ruined it. ) and Ronny who's presumed dead but they never found a body comes back.

cause Cisco can' t do any thing with her the way her powers work she absorbs heat from organic's like people. it seems only a fire storm(any combination including Ronnie and Jakson) can handle her.

That's my feeling too. I don't think Caitlin is going to turn evil just because she's got ice powers. She doesn't have any reason to turn evil, and she lacks a motivation to be a villain. My guess is that in the worst-case scenario, her powers might affect her emotions and temporarily cause some kind of split personality like with Magenta. And like with Magenta, she can probably be talked down and brought back to her sane state of mind.

That's my feeling too. I don't think Caitlin is going to turn evil just because she's got ice powers. She doesn't have any reason to turn evil, and she lacks a motivation to be a villain. My guess is that in the worst-case scenario, her powers might affect her emotions and temporarily cause some kind of split personality like with Magenta. And like with Magenta, she can probably be talked down and brought back to her sane state of mind.
I said the same thing inthe killer frost thread . but it may take some doing. but I also think it's possible . there's no reason she has to end up like her earth 2 alernate. that made a chose and as I said cisco went through the same thing after meeting reverb and freaked out the same way and Caitlin was there from that point with the othera when the truth came out and they askedto reopen the breach when zoom was locked out . They convinced Cisco he wouldn't turn evil and he's fine .

she may be putting more pressure on her self , that she think's she will be that way and her powers may have the side effect of messing with her emotions . but she more likely pushing it all to happen cause she thinks it has to go down that way, when it doesn't.

It's still a chose matter in the end. if cisco can do it so can she. so can she. she has to realize this .

Don't think Cait will be a straight up villain. Anti-heroine/sympathetic villainess at worst. Best "motivation" for her (temporary?) walk on the darkside is that the trauma of getting the abilities (full power) mess with her pysche and she has to take time to readjust to having them and controlling them.

If she's a heat vampire even better cause it makes her more sympathetic and gives STAR the agency of coming up with a treatment.

And great episode, Flash is on a hot streak as far as I'm concerned.

Same, though I do hope they take full advantage of her being killer frost. I love how they did it in the previous episodes
R9g2LGY.gif

And great episode, Flash is on a hot streak as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, after a truly dire premiere the show has really pulled it together. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Getting better, all this is building toward the next couple of episodes. Nothing truly deep starts until next week. Been waiting for the team up for a while.

I said the same thing inthe killer frost thread . but it may take some doing. but I also think it's possible . there's no reason she has to end up like her earth 2 alernate. that made a chose and as I said cisco went through the same thing after meeting reverb and freaked out the same way and Caitlin was there from that point with the othera when the truth came out and they askedto reopen the breach when zoom was locked out . They convinced Cisco he wouldn't turn evil and he's fine .

she may be putting more pressure on her self , that she think's she will be that way and her powers may have the side effect of messing with her emotions . but she more likely pushing it all to happen cause she thinks it has to go down that way, when it doesn't.

It's still a chose matter in the end. if cisco can do it so can she. so can she. she has to realize this .

I don't think they are making her evil but they are probably going to mess with her emotions next week since she's a time ticking bomb otherwise. She's going to be the tragic, grey hero, they made her one in the JL, they are probably taking a page off of that in the show.

What a poor use of SHADE. WASTEFUL!
Nothing like the version James Robinson recreated in his 90's STARMAN series.

I see SHADE is appearing in FLASH #10 this month.

I don't think they are making her evil but they are probably going to mess with her emotions next week since she's a time ticking bomb otherwise. She's going to be the tragic, grey hero, they made her one in the JL, they are probably taking a page off of that in the show.
yes that's very likely. we'll just have to see what they do and how far they go with this all how long they plan for this . Hopefully they don't have her kill some one though.

Hey, I'm a lawyer and can confirm that if it is written in the will (which the attorney implies) then it would be legally Barry's in trust. No one needs to say anything on the tape, there doesn't even need to be a tape. Just because it happened that way in some 80s melodrama doesn't make it a legal requirement.

Yeah, TV shows do video wills because they work better for a visual medium, but they are in no way required (or, frankly, particularly common).

The impression I got is that the tape isn't a requirement of wills in general, it was just a specific clause in *this particular* will, that Barry had to watch the tape. It likely wouldn't even really be enforceable, it just had to get Barry to watch the tape.

Very good episode. It gets 8/10. This is the first time this season when I thought The Flash was wayyyy better than Supergirl in the same week. HR is a hoot. Caitlin's story is really intriguing at this point, it has me hooked and that ending, Savitar is hype. :D :D

I am just seeing more of this writing team's usual spinnng of wheels, unnecessary drama and throwaway villains. I get that conflicts are necessary but the way these characters, emotional issues or not, react most of the time they seem like major league idiots especially since so many are supposed to be brilliant and of course by now they have as Cisco pointed out the previous episode, three years of experience involved with the world of Metas.

And did anyone notice how that sequence in the park made it seem yet again that Barry, even after all this time, is still portrayed too often as being useless unless he's getting coached from the sidelines? "Barry, we are in the van." And their solution was something Barry could have and should have come up and implemented on his own. He could have hot wired all those cars and turned their headlights on in a blink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"