The Flash The Flash Season 5 episode 14: Cause and XS

Does anyone know how fast Barry can go as of now? Mach 1? Mach 2? Some of you brought up good points how they water Barry down. The flash shouldnt be so easily beaten all the time by non speedsters
It varies depending on what the writers of said episode need him to do, and who the villain is for that episode.

Was there a mention of how fast he was going in the last Crossover? they had him and Supergirl going completely around the world in almost a second per revolution.

I DISAGREE, I DON'T THINK THE OTHER METAS NEED TO GO. JUST LIKE THE OTHER DC SHOW THEY ALL HAVE TEAMS.
ARROW, THE FLASH, DC LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, AND BLACK LIGHTING ALL HAVE TEAMS, THATS WHAT MAKES THE CROSSOVER EPISODE SO GREAT!!!

I wouldn't equate Black Lightning with the other shows. Unlike them, BL doesn't treat them as Team Black Lightning. They all just work together and then go about their own business.

Did enjoy this episode although im not gonna lie the meta cure having to be cooked in the speedforce for an hour literally felt like the writers going "and here is why we have no Flash this week"

Also liked the episodes idea in concept more than execution. I know I shouldn't try and introduce logic to a show that has a man who can run faster than sound but the whole episode I couldn't help but think why don't you just go get Cecile and bring her to Star Labs? Everyone else was already there.

Was there a mention of how fast he was going in the last Crossover? they had him and Supergirl going completely around the world in almost a second per revolution.

That's a good one the stuff he did in Enter Flashtime would probably go down as one of his greatest speed feats as well imo. We had an hour long episode of stuff that happened in less than the time it took a bomb to explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"