The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 21 "Cause and Effect"

This was the dumbest episode ever! Now is not the time to do an out-of-character amnesia episode when it's close to the season finale.

How does Savitar losing his memories affect Wally's powers?

Show us how Savitar is affected by the memory loss.

Iris sure isn't listening to her father when he said Barry can't go to work like this.

I think this might be my least favorite episode so far. A total waste of time. I actually used the fast forward button in parts(all HR related).

This was the dumbest episode ever! Now is not the time to do an out-of-character amnesia episode when it's close to the season finale.

How does Savitar losing his memories affect Wally's powers?

Show us how Savitar is affected by the memory loss.

Iris sure isn't listening to her father when he said Barry can't go to work like this.

Because if Barry is absolutely clueless about who he is and how to use his own powers, then maybe whatever happened that turned him into Savitar will never happen. The only problem is that it should also erase Savitar from the timeline instead of just taking away Wally's powers.

Yeah, if they wanted to do that then they should have had the powers be in flux sometimes there and sometimes not while Savitar is also experiencing pain and fading in and out.

Barry loves Dragonball Z man just more reasons why Flash is my dude.

Because if Barry is absolutely clueless about who he is and how to use his own powers, then maybe whatever happened that turned him into Savitar will never happen. The only problem is that it should also erase Savitar from the timeline instead of just taking away Wally's powers.
this just proved to me that Caitlin's powers were gonna show up regardless of flash point then. since wally powers were the only thing weirdly effected by the memory loss. So it like what happened to Cisco and Jefferson Jackson aka jax. It just took longer for it to come about it was just a delayed response like there's.

This ep was weak; goofy premise. More than any other, this struck me that they have absolutely no idea what to do with Iris. I'm hoping it all ties together in a better than expected finale, but this season has been kinda blah. Not bad, just blah.

Really hoping Season 4 shakes things up a bit and stops weighing Barry down with forced drama. Grant does such a good job making (himself and) the character strike as likable and easy to root for. Then, it's time to go do something stupid. Oy.
Really thought Cisco was gonna use the memory thing on Caitlin and have that be the reason she reverts back.
They seem to be heading that way with the way her eyes flashed once she was in the elevator. Likely more of the same to come as we get closer to the finale.

Wow great opening, crap episode, whats happened to the writers, this season started off strong and then continually had a stretch of hit / miss episodes.

Also of course it's being reminded of the men in her life that gets through to Caitlin. They really don't know what to do with her otherwise it would seem.

I basically fast forward to the end once I saw Barry got amnesia. I already found the "Barry is Savitar" revelation pretty lame but I could tell the this episode was going to be quite bad .

They've really written themselves into a corner imo, and it makes me wary of the season finale and season 4 ahead if they keep twisting themselves in knots.

I thought it was a great episode, i laughed at all the amnesia jokes.

Also of course it's being reminded of the men in her life that gets through to Caitlin. They really don't know what to do with her otherwise it would seem.

It wouldn't be a CW show without it. :o

I wish one of Barry's time remnants would be in Earth-38 to team-up with Supergirl.

Great opening, didn't expect to be 100% correct about Savitar's origin, right down to his memory changing every time present Barry alters the future. Rest of the episode had some nice moments, but really started to drag out in my opinion, and kinda seemed like weird time in the season for a humorous amnesia episode. Final two episodes look like they'll be pretty crazy though.

Last edited:
I thought the remnant lost his speed.
He took lessons from Iron Man with his armor, LOL. I wonder if that is reference to the idea that Greg Berlanti wrote a draft for an Iron Man movie.

Barritar losing memories is funny.

Barry loves DBZ, I need to find that flash video that explains the show in a nutshell.

The court scene made me laugh, but what cheap glasses they made. I'm sure Edogawa Conan's glasses wouldn't be damaged this fast by a drop of sweat.

How did this guy's loss of memory made everyone lose speed? That way? Weird
How come it didn't make Caitlin go back to her original self?

This episode might be weak, but it didn't piss me the way last episode did, it cheered me up instead, I'm not complaining.

I know anime nerds cringed at him liking DBZ since it's viewed as the default "average Joe anime", lol.

I know anime nerds cringed at him liking DBZ since it's viewed as the default "average Joe anime", lol.
As a big fan of anime, I thought that was a neat nod to the actor being a fan of Superman.

I'm one of the older posters here that still watching anime and I've never hidden it. I was good with it . lol most of my buddies that are younger do marathons of dragon ball of most of the extended series the through Z and after it. . I'm not sure if they are watching the current super though.

I never got into dragonball but I loved inuyasha. They just dragged out the ending a little too far.

I never got into dragonball but I loved inuyasha. They just dragged out the ending a little too far.
be happy they finished the series and it was satisfactory. lol i had to tally my youngest cosin this and got him not only blue ray later. inuyasha the final act.

fully metal panic seems to finally want to finish up currently .

I've always loved DBZ and time to time return to it (am only partially keeping up with Super) but I loved the reference in last night's episode. Thought it fit in perfectly without seeming too contrived.

lol I think we've derail the thread enough . lol but it is interesting this was in the show.

I wonder if someone in the writing room was watching the Goku Black arc in super because there are some similarities.

Couldn't they stop Salvitar from existing by not shuning the time remnant in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"