The Future of Venom

Wolvenom2099 said:
I just viewed the marvel universe strenght levels & it had venom at 10 ton & scorpion at 15 ton. Since scorpion is stronger than venom according to that wouldn't scorpion as venom be higher than 15 ton?

Plausably. But I always thought that Venom was stronger than Scorpion in the first place. Guess I was wrong.

Iambaytor said:
On the subject of Carnage I didn't read that issue of New Avengers, is Cledus Cassidy still alive or was he with the symbiote when Sentry ripped it apart.

I don't remember seeing Cletus there.... but I could be wrong.

Jeez, who else auctioned their suit!? lol

What's the story with Scorpion's suit?

That was the last heard of the scorpion suit, now mac gargan aka scorpion aka Venom III sits in a cell with the venom symbiote.

Off topic but Stan Lee said himself he's against major villains getting killed and if they disappear for a while, eventually they will return somehow

I'm against major killings also, it's too much these days

Yeah. Unless he becomes a zombie or something, not likely. He's dead, and The Scorpion has his symbiot.
Spoiler for Marvel Zombies:
Venom does appear as a zombie, though he looks normal with the suit on, though you only see his head.

As to Brock, does anyone care if he wears the suit? He's not interesting at all, the only real Venom is the suit itself. If it decided to go solo without a host, great. Just go back to the "Spider-Man" look like Micheline wanted instead of McFarlane's decision to give it a mouth and claws. As to the Scorpion, I want the Scorpion as the Scorpion, dangit! Even if you consider him B-list, it leaves a bigger hole in Spider-man's rogues gallery than Kraven (who I liked a lot).

Shadowknight said:
Spoiler for Marvel Zombies:
Venom does appear as a zombie, though he looks normal with the suit on, though you only see his head.

As to Brock, does anyone care if he wears the suit? He's not interesting at all, the only real Venom is the suit itself. If it decided to go solo without a host, great. Just go back to the "Spider-Man" look like Micheline wanted instead of McFarlane's decision to give it a mouth and claws. As to the Scorpion, I want the Scorpion as the Scorpion, dangit! Even if you consider him B-list, it leaves a bigger hole in Spider-man's rogues gallery than Kraven (who I liked a lot).

I hate th' suit of Scorpion. Just HATE it.

Shadowknight said:
Do you mean Venom-Scorpion? Or Scorpion-Scorpion?

Yeah I didn't type that properly.

I was tryin' to say I hate th' suit on Scorpion.

What does everyone think of the new look for venom? I know marvel is trying something new with that but I think it just isn't right.

What new look? The scorpion combination?

Yeah, Venom II (Angelo) & Venom III (Scorpion) look alike, the original I think is still the best.

If Angelo was Venom II then what the **** was that one chick with the other venom symbiote.

Wasn't that like a fake venom suit or something, ya know it wasn't the real thing? You also gotta remember venoms wife or eddies wife was also venom & so was spider-girl.

I think a piece of Venom's tongue had gotten cut off, and they cloned her suit from that. I think the suits merged together by the end of the series.

Oh, never finished that series. Thought it was moronic and the art was too cartoony.

They should bring back Doppleganger and put the suit on him. That way it'd practically be JUST the suit's personality since Doppleganger was practically mindless and it'd be pretty damn fierce. i imagine it'd look pretty cool too unless they do it closer to the newer two looks than the original.

Doplleganger was the son of carnage, I don't know how the suit would do on him, it could be a good idea but who knows now days with marvel f'n up everything.

He wasnt the son of carnage. That was Toxin. Doppleganger was the alien copy of spiderman that Magus created during the infinity war. Basically he looked like Spiderman but with the Symbiote-like mouth, and six arms (with each hand with three clawed fingers) and he shot razor sharp barbed webbing. And it wasnt a costume. he actually looked like that. Carnage and Shriek "adopted" Doppleganger during the Maximum Carnage series near the end of which Carnage killed him to punish Shriek for killing without Carnage's permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"