Why Thor or Superman cannot beat Sentry.

thor87 said:
man 5-10 a day, you just joined in april and have over 700 man thats a lot. I joined last september and only have 107, i guess thats because i only post like .5 a day, lol well thats what my profile says i guess.

Maybe you have less to say.....

Obviously you do. With a name like Thor87 it's obvious which side of this debate you would be on and the point of your post. Anyway as the man with a lisp says, "I hope you're not so Thor you can't sit down". j/k

:)

- Whirly

You have to keep in mind, Torkibe, that these guys are on superhero teams. If they do as you say, and that is write them at their full power fighting cosmic entities, they first need to yank them from the Avengers. Otherwise, the title should be changed to "Sentry and his Sidekick Guys called the Avengers."

Whirlysplat said:
Maybe you have less to say.....

Obviously you do. With a name like Thor87 it's obvious which side of this debate you would be on and the point of your post. Anyway as the man with a lisp says, "I hope you're not so Thor you can't sit down". j/k

:)

- Whirly

you know, i wasnt saying anything to be offensive i was just stating the obvious. and no im not as biased as you might think, i and although thor is my favorite character i do not hold the fanboy obsession w/ him as some others do.I understand why he lost to superman and why he would lose to sentry. Maby if you read my posts you would no this, and i wouldnt say its not that i dont have much to say, its that i do not spend all my time on the computer. Well i guess your mom forget to teach you this as a child but, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

thor87 said:
you know, i wasnt saying anything to be offensive i was just stating the obvious. and no im not as biased as you might think, i and although thor is my favorite character i do not hold the fanboy obsession w/ him as some others do.I understand why he lost to superman and why he would lose to sentry. Maby if you read my posts you would no this, and i wouldnt say its not that i dont have much to say, its that i do not spend all my time on the computer. Well i guess your mom forget to teach you this as a child but, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Hey, relax mate, I didn't mean to upset you. If I did it was unintentional.

- Whirly

Kotagg said:
You have to keep in mind, Torkibe, that these guys are on superhero teams. If they do as you say, and that is write them at their full power fighting cosmic entities, they first need to yank them from the Avengers. Otherwise, the title should be changed to "Sentry and his Sidekick Guys called the Avengers."

And that's fine with me. I like the Sentry and I hope when and if Thor returns to the Avengers, Sentry leaves and gets his own series. However, JLA manages to merge some lesser powered guys with some bigger guns and make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"