The Golden Globes: Pick the Winners

Pw87j.jpg

As batman he came prepared
:o
batman-punch-robin.jpg

Les Mis is an overrated piece of ****, horribly filmed with only the performances and some of the production design looking good... I hope it gets no love at the oscars except for the aforementioned categories

Les Mis is an overrated piece of ****, horribly filmed with only the performances and some of the production design looking good... I hope it gets no love at the oscars except for the aforementioned categories
Tell us how you really feel. lol

Don't worry it has zero chance of winning best picture and for once the Academy did a smart thing and snubbed the director. I do look forward to Anne winning though because she was amazing. That's the only award I want it to win.

Yes Liam, I found a new hate Les Mis buddy. Sometimes I say I hate a movie and I really just mean it's. mediocre or it disappointed me, this is not one of the times.

Last edited:
Swift creeps me out. Harvey Levin from TMZ compared her to Glenn Close's character on Fatal Attraction, and I don't think he's far off.

Eh people just like picking on Swift. Ofcourse she is pissed she lost, most people hate losing. It is a funny shot of her though.

So does anyone else think Brave shouldn't have won the GG for Best Animated Film?

I firmly believe that should have gone to Wreck it Ralph.

I believe that it should've gone to Frankenweenie (or ParaNorman if it was nominated).

So does anyone else think Brave shouldn't have won the GG for Best Animated Film?

I firmly believe that should have gone to Wreck it Ralph.

Brave had great characters but a lame messy story, Wreck it Ralph should have won IMHO. Look at my sig, I adored it.

Brave won because it was Pixar. Now I liked Brave but it is not a great movie. It's a disappointing film as a matter of fact.

Frankenweenie should've gotten it IMO.

To me, the best animated film of the year was ParaNorman, but since that wasn't even nominated, I didn't care what won.

dont worry echostation, the american oscars wont let les miz win., they will give to a safe boring choice . all these award shows have no credibility. hoping that anne hathaway loses so i won't have to endure one of her speeches. she gives off that vibe of a very high maintenance person. a complete flog. u think she was curing cancer

They won't give it to Les Mis because it doesn't deserve it. They'll give to a movie that does like Lincoln or Argo

I am holding out vain hope that Life of Pi will win BP, although this is one year where I won't be terribly upset if any of the nominees win, to be frank. I'm hoping that Les Miz and Argo bleed away some of the traditionalist votes that would otherwise go to Lincoln.

dont worry echostation, the american oscars wont let les miz win., they will give to a safe boring choice . all these award shows have no credibility. hoping that anne hathaway loses so i won't have to endure one of her speeches. she gives off that vibe of a very high maintenance person. a complete flog. u think she was curing cancer

Les Mis would be a safe boring choice. Its every bit as Oscar Bait as Lincoln has been described as.

Wow, Tina Fey looked sexier than usual last night.

Wow, Tommy Lee Jones looked frownier than usual last night.

Wow, Argo won more than usual last night.

Wow, Breaking Bad lost.

And that was the Globes for me.

With all the Argo love, I'm actually surprised they didn't give the Supporting Actor award to Arkin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"