The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Gwen Thread

when i saw bryce dallas howard as gwen i thought she did a terrible job like she was actually pretending to be smart and more of a dumb blonde than an actual smart person. when i saw emma stone at first i always seen her as emma stone because i always seen emma stone as emma stone in most films but then as my mind started to mature i thought stone was an amazing actress and did a great job as gwen

Emma Stone is Emma Stone :funny:

She's one of the best actress out there and she did the definitive version of Gwen.

Just want to remind everybody that this thread was originally started over a year before the movie came out and titled...

THE SCENE GWEN STACEY DIED!

(Just hate that the moderators changed the title, saying it was a spoiler, when I named it over a year prior to the movie coming out!)

I liked Emma in the Help rather than Bryce so you know who I like as Gwen.

Last edited:
when i saw bryce dallas howard as gwen i thought she did a terrible job like she was actually pretending to be smart and more of a dumb blonde than an actual smart person. when i saw emma stone at first i always seen her as emma stone because i always seen emma stone as emma stone in most films but then as my mind started to mature i thought stone was an amazing actress and did a great job as gwen
Bryce's character was getting tutored by Peter in Spider-Man 3. She was supposed to sound unsure in those scenes. She was figuring it out in her head. She was doing what actors do.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Spider Gwen Emma Stone I Photoshoped And Superimposed Her Face.

Last edited:
I've never read the Spider-Gwen comics (or really any comics for that matter), but after reading the general premise, I really think they should do a Spider-Gwen movie set in the Amazing Spider-Man timeline. They could either go the alternate universe route where she's bitten instead of Peter, or they could find a way to revive her with some kind of time-warp or something. Then, they could set the Venom movie (and other spinoffs if desired) in the same universe, and use Spider-Gwen as the heroic character.

I've never read the Spider-Gwen comics (or really any comics for that matter), but after reading the general premise, I really think they should do a Spider-Gwen movie set in the Amazing Spider-Man timeline. They could either go the alternate universe route where she's bitten instead of Peter, or they could find a way to revive her with some kind of time-warp or something. Then, they could set the Venom movie (and other spinoffs if desired) in the same universe, and use Spider-Gwen as the heroic character.

That'd be pretty ideal.

Then it wouldn't be set in the Amazing Spider-Man timeline.

She was great as Gwen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"