guys i just came across this

[YT]KMMZjXhvrwE[/YT]

not sure if this is legit but it sounds amazing

guys i just came across this

[YT]KMMZjXhvrwE[/YT]

not sure if this is legit but it sounds amazing

Woah. Woah. Woah.

It does sound pretty legit!

Edit: Not so sure if it's Zimmer's work, anymore, but it's definitely pretty good production.

Last edited:
New suit? I really hope they reference the old one. As different as it was, it was still cool.

Wow, that sounds amazing! Really hope it's real, otherwise really good music.

How dy'all feel about the newsroom-type song in the most recent trailer?
I'm loving it now - and Farrell's Electro song is quite interesting too. Looks like the soundtrack is at least shaping up to be very varied in terms of styles at least!

How dy'all feel about the newsroom-type song in the most recent trailer?
I'm loving it now - and Farrell's Electro song is quite interesting too. Looks like the soundtrack is at least shaping up to be very varied in terms of styles at least!

I'm used to it as well and love it. Worked very well with the footage of Spidey swinging around at the start. It felt like New York waking up to a glorious day, just as the radio announcer states.

It felt like New York waking up to a glorious day, just as the radio announcer states.

That's very cool :word:

I really hope we get something you can put on repeat - I used to have several of TASM songs in my gym playlist. Couldn't stand hearing clicks and piano slams though from 'Playing Basketball' and 'Saving New York' respectively.

That said, I LOVE 4:05 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qX4PygoB4

Last edited:
That's very cool :word:

I really hope we get something you can put on repeat - I used to have several of TASM songs in my gym playlist. Couldn't stand hearing clicks and piano slams though from 'Playing Basketball' and 'Saving New York' respectively.

That said, I LOVE 4:05 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qX4PygoB4

Damn, I really loved the score for TASM. Despite most people's complaints (maybe even one or two of my own), it's honestly one of my favorite film scores (superhero at the very least) of all time....

Movie scores are actually my favorite part of film in general (I wanted to be a film composer for the longest time, still kinda do) and I think my main attraction and love for TASM was from the relationship I feel I have with it's score. It's just so beautiful to me

edit: there are a few scenes in TASM that bring me to tears, not just because of the good writing and stellar acting, but because the music is so heavily emotional and perfect at times. It just cuts right to your core... (notable examples: Cap Stacy's death, Gwen at Peter's doorstep [I think that's "I can't see you anymore]). Just so powerful

As disappointed as I was in there being a change in composers, maybe this will make TASM kinda be it's own little isolated gem forever now

I love the score in the first. And this one's seems like it'll be amazing. The first was great because it really made things feel like it was the beginning of things. It felt like there was something small, but about to explode.

I love the score in the first. And this one's seems like it'll be amazing. The first was great because it really made things feel like it was the beginning of things. It felt like there was something small, but about to explode.

That's how the movie felt in all aspects, almost. Score, action, effects...

I liked the first score as well, "Playing Basketball" felt so out of place though. I'm not the biggest fan of "School Fight" or whatever it was called, but I can deal with it in the context of the film. "Saving New York" and a few others like the main theme were great though.

dbl post

Last edited:
Sorry about the rant and to keep living in the past (bc I'm out of my skin excited for TASM2, I love everything about it so far) and this will be the last thing I say on the topic, but this is one of the best pieces of film score I've ever heard. And I'm not being hyperbolic

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkIcgdZ_qcY[/YT]

That's how the movie felt in all aspects, almost. Score, action, effects...

Yup. I really appreciate that aspect of it.

:up: :up: to all

Now lets hold onto our butts to see what Zimmer blows us away with. Love all the trailer scores so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"