The Hip Hop/Rap Thread - Part 2

Apparently Diddy conspired to have Tupac shot. :o

It's believable for the first incident, but not the second. Regarding 'Pac's actual death people need to accept reality. It wasn't the Feds, it wasn't Suge Knight, it wasn't Biggie and it wasn't Diddy. He stomped out a Crip and he got shot as retaliation. It's as simple as that.

I'm the biggest 2Pac fan you'll ever meet, spent years researching this and none of what I've ever found indicates he had a hit on him or that it was some sinister plot. He just made a rash decision and those he attacked did the same thing.

Diddy probably has a lot of blood on his hands (obviously not directly), but 2Pac's death doesn't count on the list. They just want someone to blame since the actual culprit/shooter has been dead for what....almost 20 years?

Time to let it go.

Yeah. I gave up looking for a killer when I seen Tupac's body on the autopsy table. It doesn't matter how he died, but that he is dead. His music will live forever and I can be thankful for that.

It's believable for the first incident, but not the second. Regarding 'Pac's actual death people need to accept reality. It wasn't the Feds, it wasn't Suge Knight, it wasn't Biggie and it wasn't Diddy. He stomped out a Crip and he got shot as retaliation. It's as simple as that.

I'm the biggest 2Pac fan you'll ever meet, spent years researching this and none of what I've ever found indicates he had a hit on him or that it was some sinister plot. He just made a rash decision and those he attacked did the same thing.

Diddy probably has a lot of blood on his hands (obviously not directly), but 2Pac's death doesn't count on the list. They just want someone to blame since the actual culprit/shooter has been dead for what....almost 20 years?

Time to let it go.

Wait. I was a kid back in the 90's so I'm that knowledgeable about the in-depth stories of 90's hip-hop. What did Diddy do back then? (I felt like Ned Flanders when I read that question in my head)

Wait. I was a kid back in the 90's so I'm that knowledgeable about the in-depth stories of 90's hip-hop. What did Diddy do back then? (I felt like Ned Flanders when I read that question in my head)

I don't know, I'm just making a general statement as to say while I do think Diddy may have put contracts on people, it wasn't Tupac....at least not the second time he got shot.

And IIRC that autopsy picture was doctored.

I like Kanye's album.I used my free trial for it and I hope I can buy it,but apparently he's saying that the album is a Tidal exclusive forever.

Then again Kanye is saying a lot of crazy things lately,so I'm just gonna wait and see.

As much as I think Kanye's music is good, besides his last album, he made me lose interest in his new album just because of the way he is acting, I don't even want to listen to it anymore. He can keep it. I ain't subscribing to no TIDAL.

I like Kanye's album.I used my free trial for it and I hope I can buy it,but apparently he's saying that the album is a Tidal exclusive forever.

Then again Kanye is saying a lot of crazy things lately,so I'm just gonna wait and see.
No way. No freakin' way.
As much as I think Kanye's music is good, besides his last album, he made me lose interest in his new album just because of the way he is acting, I don't even want to listen to it anymore. He can keep it. I ain't subscribing to no TIDAL.
You're the perfect target demo for "I Love Kanye" :D

^ Did you see his tweet after Meek dropped his diss track?

lololo

https://twitter.com/norm/status/626967130429366273

CLhiZx6VEAASzky.jpg

Drake is turning this into a movement/merchandising opportunity. This man a genius.
I love this t-shirt I even need it..:ilv:

Kanye just now ended up on my radar with his Bob Ezrin feud. Ezrin has had more impact on the world of music than Kanye will ever, ever hope to. If anything Kanye is the Donald Trump of music and should really tone down his entire mania.

Kanye just now ended up on my radar with his Bob Ezrin feud. Ezrin has had more impact on the world of music than Kanye will ever, ever hope to. If anything Kanye is the Donald Trump of music and should really tone down his entire mania.

I want to flame you, but it's 3 in the morning so

tumblr_m5xutfyi9i1r09tg5o1_500.gif

I don't understand the constant Kanye flaming and how cool it is now to hate on him online (not that you're doing it, though). I mean, he's just a guy saying stupid sh¡t. That's it. He's not harming or hurting anyone. He's just saying stupid sh¡t.

Relax guys, and just enjoy his work, which is so, so good.

Kanye gets the constant flaming and attention online because he wants it. Nobody is that vocal and outspoken without a desire to have the spotlight 150% on them.

Kanye gets the constant flaming and attention online because he wants it. Nobody is that vocal and outspoken without a desire to have the spotlight 150% on them.
Oh, he definitely does. My beef, so to speak, isn't with him at all. He says it himself in Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1:

Everybody gon' say something
I'd be worried if they said nothing

Meh. For one thing, Bob Erzin only wrote that article because, like many entertainment figures, he is using Ye's current relevance to his advantage. Dude could've written that article three months ago, but chose to do so when all eyes are on Kanye.

Second, if you're going to claim that guys like MC Hammer and Macklemore have or will have a stronger impact than Kanye, you deserve to get ripped. That right there only proved Kanye's point: that Erzin is an out of touch old man who shouldn't speak on a culture he apparently doesn't really know about.

Meh. For one thing, Bob Erzin only wrote that article because, like many entertainment figures, he is using Ye's current relevance to his advantage. Dude could've written that article three months ago, but chose to do so when all eyes are on Kanye.

Second, if you're going to claim that guys like MC Hammer and Macklemore have or will have a stronger impact than Kanye, you deserve to get ripped. That right there only proved Kanye's point: that Erzin is an out of touch old man who shouldn't speak on a culture he apparently doesn't really know about.

I couldn't agree more.

Considering there is already an entire generation of rappers that cite Kanye West as an inspiration I would definitely say he has had an impact and created a legacy.

MC Hammer was an of his era sensation but didn't leave a lasting impression. Do people actually care about Macklemore?
I don't understand the constant Kanye flaming and how cool it is now to hate on him online (not that you're doing it, though). I mean, he's just a guy saying stupid sh¡t. That's it. He's not harming or hurting anyone. He's just saying stupid sh¡t.

Relax guys, and just enjoy his work, which is so, so good.

I remember how people were legitimately mad about Kanye crashing the stage when Taylor Swift won.

Who even remembers who wins an MTV award?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"