The Hype Mole 2 Signup Thread

Eh, ****. I suppose I'll play. Could be fun. :up:

Count me in chase :up:

I just realized the synopsis to this game for those that want to know...the game is like a game of clue. The story slowly thickens and things become more obvious as each one of you die off.

I loved that challenge :D

I totally could have won this damn thing if Asteroid Man wasn't such a shifty mofo :mad:
I was not shifty. :o I was honest the whole time (cept when I found out the mole was Parker and I posed as saying it was you haha)

You were stellar but AM getting all weird at the end took my attention off of you :down
Not my fault I called it...

AM did a good job.

Up until the point that he lost his mind.

He sure did lose it
Haha, my good job lead to my insanity PP. Took me a few meetings with the psychiatrist to recovery. But oh well, time for a round 2!

Quizzes are going to come to us next week or the week after chase?

Quizzes are going to come to us next week or the week after chase?
Next week...late next week. I will announce the day and the time in this thread so you all know when to be on if you choose to do it as quick as you can.

I've never played a hype game... I'm a lil undecisive on whether I should sign up or not :oldrazz:

We have 16 people thus far, 15 will make it, and of course 1 is the mole. Some people have asked how we choose a mole. Well, it could be many things or it could be completely random. We could choose the best scoring person or we could just pick someone at random and ask them to do it for us if we give them secks.

Prelim quizzes will be sent out in the middle of next week and we will probably start that Friday for a weekend challenge.(the first challenge is easy with no time limit)

Another victim! Alright...yes there is still plenty of room.

How can you not have TEDDY in this game? TEDDY is the original mole.

TEDDY!

:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"