The Hype Mole Mission 3: Hostage Situation

Unfortunately not, I'm a Robber. Waiting for the Hostages to arrive...

Chase and eggy,can a robber say 'i'm leaving' like maybe there a wussing out robber who got cold feet?

Basically i got a itchy trigger finger.

Do you think they would make the Mole a robber or hostage?

If the mole is a robber, kill the hostages to keep them from getting the box.

If a hostage, tell them not to escape so no one gets the box.

If the mole is a robber, kill the hostages to keep them from getting the box.

If a hostage, tell them not to escape so no one gets the box.

Hmmm...thinking like a mole I see :o

one hostage reporting for duty.
however i'm not leaving yet. i don't feel the oppertunity is right.

oh- chase.....i have a question. lets say i try to escape but then i get stopped. can i try again?

oh- chase.....i have a question. lets say i try to escape but then i get stopped. can i try again?

I think you and the robber who caught you are done.

I disagree. :o

Thor they were all mocking you earlier saying your blonde hair was a tad gay,

Dont stand for it, leave. :)

Thor, now is the time to leave :up:

There are 6 robbers and 7 hostages that were determined by the mole. The hostages must get by the robbers if they want to escape. At any time, a hostage can post: "I am leaving." However, a robber can stop them by posting: "Stop [user name of hostage trying to escape]," but can only do so within 30 minutes of a hostage posting. After 30 minutes, the hostage has escaped and gets their choice of one safety box. That hostage is then done for the challenge. If a robber does stop a hostage within time, then the robber gets their choice of a safety deposit box and both themselves and the hostage they stopped are done. Robbers cannot stop hostages that have not tried to escape. You have 24 hours for this mission and it will end tomorrow, Friday, at 12:00 pm noon CST. Hostages remaining must post their last attempt at escape 30 minutes before the deadline, 11:30. Hostages that do not escape and robbers that do not stop anyone get nothing. HAVE FUN!
[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

No post editing! If an important post is edited...it will NOT COUNT. All posts must be visible...no white font crap. And it is obvious that 10 of you will get clues. If any box is not chosen, it will be posted in here.

:cwink:

There is a nice pony ride in it for you if you leave Thor :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"