There should be a grand total of 6 fyi

The Squirrel 1
SsM
Thor Odinson 1
Scarlet Spidey
The-Dark-Knight
The Last Son 4
Captain Planet!

I am going to be in class all day tomorrow.

I nominate The-Dark-Knight for Captain.

The Squirrel 2
SsM
Thor Odinson 1
Scarlet spidey 1
The-Dark-Knight 1
The Last Son 1
Captain Planet!
:o

The Squirrel
SsM 1
Thor Odinson 1
Scarlet Spidey
The-Dark-Knight 1
The Last Son 3
Captain Planet!

And thanks for the votes guys i'm sure if we work together we can crack this one.

Ok so The-Dark-Knight is Captain Clouiseau and time is up for the extra challenge. I will pm the clue to those that got it right. They can share if they got it right or not if they want. As for this challenge...IT HAS BEGUN! The killer will come in here periodically to post clue/riddles as to when he will carry out the hit. Have fun.

The challenge ends when either the player is killed or when we stop the killer.

Chase, i wont be on from 5:00 this afternoon to 6 tomorrow night. So its really not fair if the killing happens during that time period.

Note the second post on the first page. The weapons are there now.

In the library theres a pencil, was the victim killed via Magic trick?

Are the weapons exclusive to the room they are in or can they be used in other rooms?

Exclusive to the rooms...that is why I put them in their own room:cwink: So if you figure out the murder will kill in one of those rooms, that narrows down the weapons quite a bit.

First clue: The killer's name is KAN3

Any ideas guys? Kan in Mandarin is to see or watch. Conservatory maybe? Watch for 3 o'clock? In Breton it means song. Ballroom? Just throwing stuff out there.

Dead meat – pink, cold, unfeeling, surrounded by replicated shrubbery inside a glass sarcophagus.

One of you is going to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"