The Hype Mole Registration (A NEW GAME!)

gah, im at work right now. ill try to send answers in an hour. :o

I have 10 out of 21 and to those who have not yet turned in their answers or think that they won't make it...no one has gotten all 15 correct. 14/15 is the closet as of yet.

Oh, DT and I will announce the people playing tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night if someone takes the given 24 hours.

The real question is will Hype Mole be finished before Hype Idol.

Chaseter seems like a quick finisher. Let's ask his boyfriend.

i just finished answering one question. oh yes. tremble in fear. :cmad:

Chaseter seems like a quick finisher. Let's ask his boyfriend.
PWN3R will not like this:cmad:

As for some of you sending in quiz answers...some are laughably bad. Someone put that DT goes to college at and I quote "Cheese Pizza." WTF!?

Keep sending them in and you have until 8:00 pm tonight if you need the time.

As for some of you sending in quiz answers...some are laughably bad.

Since you quoted me and then made the "laughably bad" remark... I can only assume that my answers are the best ones so far. :up:

btw... PWN3R is Dog Lip's bia.

As for some of you sending in quiz answers...some are laughably bad. Someone put that DT goes to college at and I quote "Cheese Pizza." WTF!?

Keep sending them in and you have until 8:00 pm tonight if you need the time.
HAHAHAHAHAHA Although that's utterly funny, can't you be banned for posting what was said in a PM? :wow:

Do I have last minute chance to answer the questions?

If there is room for one more, I would like to give it a try

Hey chaseter I will not be bothering to answer the questions because looking at them now all answers will just be wrong & I would be to lazy anyway to find the answers & would just send in random answers :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"