The Hype Mole Season 1 Finale

I dunno... :csad:

I like Disney, by the way, ATP. I dunno if I ever told you that, with all my other usernames.

Ha, I lose track of people when they switch up names. I'm not sure who you used to be :csad: But, yay Disney!

Psh. Who said anything about switching names up? :p
I just have about 400 billion that I use for rpg's and stuff. I like to bring the characters out of the game and into the hype.

Probably nothing, actually. I usually spend my time in the rpgs. I don't frequent the community anymore. :(

Pickles! Go nominate yourself in the SHHFS in the films forums.

It looks like the person who didn't turn in there quiz is Rando, because it looks like this is never going to be finished.

You do realize TWO people from the original roster were banned, right?

Rando and Starbird were both banned so there is no way I can get their vote. I still need this one vote! :(

chaseter, you said we'd be done the latest by Thursday. In an hour and 15 minutes it'll be Saturday. :dry:

chaseter, you said we'd be done the latest by Thursday. In an hour and 15 minutes it'll be Saturday. :dry:
Yea well I didn't think this person would go on a sabatical from the Hype. As soon as they show up on here or on aim I promise I will get their vote. This is not my fault so settle down. Wait one more day. If they do not show up then I will set up a poll in here and that will count as the final vote. K?

Can I sign up for the next season or season 1 members can't?:woot:

HAHA lets see how this one ends first!

Since knowsbleed has not been on here in over a week, he was the last vote we needed. This poll will now count for his one vote. Please read over the first few pages for A-Man's and Parker's responses on why they are not the mole. All are welcome to vote.

I will give knowsbleed a rather hard spanking when he returns. And he will love it.

Since knowsbleed has not been on here in over a week, he was the last vote we needed. This poll will now count for his one vote. Please read over the first few pages for A-Man's and Parker's responses on why they are not the mole. All are welcome to vote.

where's the TEDDY option?

surely you all know by now who the real mole is

:bh:

TEDDY wants to be on all mah polls? What about a stripper pole?

bumpity bump. Voting ends tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"