Batman Begins 2(2008)
Superman Returns 2(2009)
Batman Begins 3(2011)
Superman Returns 3(2012)
DKR 1 (2019)
DKR 2 (2022)
DKR 3 (2025)
Batman Beyond (2041)

I think there really should be two trilogies about Batman... younger version and older verison... (since the originals were pretty crappy and need to be remade....)... This was you could introduce Robin the right way... maybe Batgirl (not to go Batman and Robin). You could show how Batman and Robin finally break up with Batman quitting at the end...you could also throw in a ton of villains that we have never seen before... but the BB sequels have to be megahits for this to happen... I would like to see a Batman/Superman movie just b/c the comics were always interesting with the two as well as the toons... and it would be exciting to see it... I think it's good to take long gaps between trilogies as well just so people don't get tired of the franchise...

SeriousDuke said:
I believe that a DKR film could be made, with Batman Beyond continuing it.

Bruce is afterall older in Beyond... he gives up his crusade as Batman for good at the end of DKR. They could make it work.

~SD
Um....did you read DKR??

ok everyone is talking about batman movies then superman movies, then the flash movies, then wonder woman movies, then JLA movies.

people your forgetting something here. why not this:

we all know the batman franchise is safe and is going to do good at the boxoffice.

superman is debatable till it comes out. if its a box office hit then we shall have more then one movie.

this will cause a chain reaction to up the production of the flash and wonderwoman.

say those both do well and get 2-3 films.

do they then set up a justice league movie? yes

the JLA movie/s could then lead up to my dream :

KINGDOM COME!!

seriously why not if all of above movies are box office hits and you make a JLA movie. I mean kingdom come is bascialy all of the JLA old so i think it colud work if and i repeat this if all ove said movies above are box office hits.

opioions?

Superman/Batman Movie. Justice League Movie. Dark Night Returns Movie. Batman Beyond Movie. Kingdom Come Movie.

I don't think it's going to happen.

hmmm.... knowing Bale, getting him to reprise his role after Batman 3 would really be pushing it, there has to be something absolutely compelling about the project that would get him to say yes.

it would make my wildest dreams to have a JLA movie, but even just a World's Finest film would be a miracle if it ever gets made.

You just made me sad, because you made me think about BB3, and how it won't be out until 2011 or so. I "can hardly wait" for the sequel already! Anyway, I think that, after this trilogy, they might wanna think about adapting specific graphic novels (The Killing Joke, for example), and use different actors for each of them (maybe).

If Warner bros. ever decided to make a BATMAN/SUPERMAN live action movie . I hope they make it similar to The Animated movie, that was awesome . The Joker & Lex Luthor vs. BATMAN & SUPERMAN . however I would change one thing instead of Bruce & Lois. in the live action movie it should be [BATS] -{Selina} & for [SUPS]-(Lois) .

Selina & Lois get kidnapped by The Joker to lure BATS & SUPS into a trap .

I think it could work .

Kal-El 8 said:
If Warner bros. ever decided to make a BATMAN/SUPERMAN live action movie . I hope they make it similar to The Animated movie, that was awesome . The Joker & Lex Luthor vs. BATMAN & SUPERMAN . however I would change one thing instead of Bruce & Lois. in the live action movie it should be [BATS] -{Selina} & for [SUPS]-(Lois) .

Selina & Lois get kidnapped by The Joker to lure BATS & SUPS into a trap .

I think it could work .

I kind of liked Bruce/Lois relationship cos Clark was getting jealous it worked well in animated movie and I wasn't expecting that happening

Steelsheen said:
hmmm.... knowing Bale, getting him to reprise his role after Batman 3 would really be pushing it, there has to be something absolutely compelling about the project that would get him to say yes.

it would make my wildest dreams to have a JLA movie, but even just a World's Finest film would be a miracle if it ever gets made.

I dont think so - I think Bale is in love with this character and the role. As long as WB can back him up with top notch directing, writing and casting I think we got a good hold on Bale.

The Batman/Superman movie was good when the franchises were dead . . . it was more of an idea to revamp them both . . . but now they are revamping the franchises individually, so they don't need to do this, and likely won't

DV8 said:
The Batman/Superman movie was good when the franchises were dead . . . it was more of an idea to revamp them both . . . but now they are revamping the franchises individually, so they don't need to do this, and likely won't

Exactly.

Personally, I agree with Warner for once this time. Why settle for one good movie when you can have two good movies?

Rynan said:
Exactly.

Personally, I agree with Warner for once this time. Why settle for one good movie when you can have two good movies?

:up:
especially when they'll make a shyt-ton more money w/ both as well . . . plus it would just be too cramed up that way . . .

StorminNorman said:
I dont think so - I think Bale is in love with this character and the role. As long as WB can back him up with top notch directing, writing and casting I think we got a good hold on Bale.

Bale has finally understood the character now, but for the longest time he had a problem getting his head around the concept of a costumed superhero (did he even say the word "silly"?). as far as i can recall he was interested in the project because 1.) Nolan was writing and directing it and 2.) he was trying to "raise his game". but i have read in several interviews prior to him filming that he couldnt quite get it (what we see in Batman and in the superhero genre). of course he has seen the light now ;) and is very much protective of the character. but that is not an assurance that he will come back for a fourth film. Bale is one of them artsy types, he's very concerned about typacasting and the threat that future scripts coming his way will have less variety.

i'm not saying that Bale will not sign up for a fourth film, but as i've said there has to be a compelling reason for him to do so. at the end of Batman 3 i dont think money will be the sole issue (pfft specially for Bale), it would most likely be the script and/or the director.

Ronny Shade said:
Um....did you read DKR??

Yeah, many times. I was merely saying in the FILM version he can give up for good. And then it could lead to Batman Beyond.

~SD

I pray to god that there won't be a Batman Beyond live-action movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"