The Dark Knight Could very well be the best - and Nolan's last

Im banking Nolan quits after 3 too because he's fascinated to do other works unless money talks for him too.
Im ready to hang up with lucky no.3 anyway.

Keyser Sushi said:
Nolan focused much more on the character drama and the logistics of being a one-man crime-fighting unit. If he takes that to the next level all he can do is explore the character more deeply, and that can't be a bad thing when the characterization of Batman in "Begins" was spot-farking-on.

:batty: That is some great exposition!

BTW I predict that Nolan will do 3 total, which will be complete masterpieces. Then WB will hire another person to take it in a different direction, and that person will run the franchise into the ground....again.

You're right Batty Belfry. Nolan would wonna finish 3 on top of the game.
No one is perfect and I also think the next director could tarnish it again and I doubt Bale would sign up for so long being Batman. He wants other challenges and he's not getting younger too.
Look at Singer the great many looked up to him as a god but what a disappointment SR turned out to be.

i think he ll make it a trilogy, the 3rd being based on two face and catwomen, i could see nolan drawing parallels between harvey/selina/bruce and twoface/catwoman/batman really well and how he deals w/ each of those could end up being good closure, friends and enemies would be a great theme and writes itself. if they do tdk and 1 more it would be the best run of superhero movies ever....i think nolan and bale have the balls to walk away b4 this thing goes bad and becomes tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"