‘Star Wars’ Spoof ‘Star Worlds’ in the Works

to your parody idea. College Humor did something very similar.

Oh right I think I may have seen parts of it a long time ago.

My idea was for a TV series that was have to lots of nods to sci films Rather than just star wars.

There already is a Star Wars spoof and that's Spaceballs, and it's a classic. So I don't see the point of this spoof.
With a mountain of pointless bad sequels and remakes, I stopped wondering about the point.

My problem with Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer is that they don't even try. It's literally, let's add a reference here..let's a reference there. It's worse than Family Guy, believe it or not. What is upsetting is that I can bet y'all that they went to a great film school too.

Sure, I understand they found some success earlier on, but their profit margin is much slimmer now, and I never understood how they just never...tried harder. It really shows how untalented they are.

That means that they're probably very persuasive businessmen behind the scenes rather than filmmakers themselves, and I use that term loosely.

My problem with Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer is that they don't even try. It's literally, let's add a reference here..let's a reference there. It's worse than Family Guy, believe it or not. What is upsetting is that I can bet y'all that they went to a great film school too.

Sure, I understand they found some success earlier on, but their profit margin is much slimmer now, and I never understood how they just never...tried harder. It really shows how untalented they are.

That means that they're probably very persuasive businessmen behind the scenes rather than filmmakers themselves, and I use that term loosely.

I think at one point they were announced to be writing and directing a complete non-parody biography film or something.

Give me Spaceballs 2, or give me death!

deaththen2.gif

Hey, the first two Scary Movie films in that franchise were pretty good. They were made mainly by the Wayans brothers, who more often than not are pretty funny.

Meet The Spartans, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, The Starving Games, etc, were all made by two guys who truthfully had very small roles in the creation of those first two movies. It's like Yoko Ono thinking that because she's the widow of a musical genius that she can somehow have a successful musical career. Unfortunately for her talent isn't sexually transmitted.

I agree with all of this. Scary Movie 1 and 2, and Not Another Teen Movie were the only parodies I found funny. The rest, like Drizzle said, don't even try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"