the invisible woman versus????

Sue vs. a Green Lantern

Now that's what I'd like to see. Construct vs. Construct. I'd say Sue wins since she doesn't need to be connected by a beam of energy to whatever she's making, but GL does. Also her power is innate, while his is dependent on his ring. If GL has his green force field up that still won't stop Sue from exploding his body from the inside out simply by materializing a force bubble inside him without having to break through his field. Or she could just explode his hand rendering him not in contact with the ring anymore and thus powerless. Same for Star Sapphire.

Now that's what I'd like to see. Construct vs. Construct. I'd say Sue wins since she doesn't need to be connected by a beam of energy to whatever she's making, but GL does. Also her power is innate, while his is dependent on his ring. If GL has his green force field up that still won't stop Sue from exploding his body from the inside out simply by materializing a force bubble inside him without having to break through his field. Or she could just explode his hand rendering him not in contact with the ring anymore and thus powerless. Same for Star Sapphire.

Sue is connected to her field via a beam, however the beam is invisible. She also cannot create a field within another field because one force field cannot penetrate another. That is one of the rules of the MU. If GL has a shield up there is nothing that she can do to him. A GL might very well be able to penetrate Sue's field by using light or sound since they penetrate the shield normally. Thought energy has also penetrated the shield and that is what the Green Energy at least used to be if they have not changed it.

either pepper potts or gwynneth paltrow:ff:

invisible woman versus spider-man. spidey wins since he has spide sense.

invisible woman versus spider-man. spidey wins since he has spide sense.

but she could make a small force field around his hands in midair. He would just shoot his webs into the bubble and fall to his death.

but she could make a small force field around his hands in midair. He would just shoot his webs into the bubble and fall to his death.

The thing is, with Sue, she could probably kick anyone's booty, but unless she is Malice........she would never kill someone. That would be the weakness that would end up being her demise....

The thing is, with Sue, she could probably kick anyone's booty, but unless she is Malice........she would never kill someone. That would be the weakness that would end up being her demise....

well after spidey begins to fall, catch him in a forcefield, even though hitting it might hurt, and start fighting again.

well after spidey begins to fall, catch him in a forcefield, even though hitting it might hurt, and start fighting again.

That's what I'm saying.....all she would have to do is place a bubble in his head, heart, and explode it.....so her killing him would be fairly easy....BUT she wouldn't do that, and that would be the weakness that would give him the opportunity to get to her.....she doesn't have a killer instinct unless she is Malice, and even then I'm not sure that Sue's compassion wouldn't win out in the end....

So that means that she can't ever technically win a battle.

Depends on what you are calling "winning a battle"....if a win is the death of the other person....then probably not, unless someone in her family was in danger, and the only way to save them would be kill the other person....I think she would then.......

She has taken down several, including everyone on her team, the hulk etc.....so as far as her powers, she could probably take down most anyone, but to kill someone......I don't know that she could do that unless one of her family members was in danger of being killed.

Outside of a cosmic being Susan can beat anyone's ass in MU. There is nothing that Susan could do but be a mere annoyance to Galactus. Anyone that thinks she could beat Galactus needs to lay off the weed.

Outside of a cosmic being Susan can beat anyone's ass in MU. There is nothing that Susan could do but be a mere annoyance to Galactus. Anyone that thinks she could beat Galactus needs to lay off the weed.
I havent read much of Sue or the FF at all with the exception of Marvel crossovers. What makes Sue so unbeatable?

Since light and sound penetrate Sue's shield she has no real chance against Siryn or Dazzler.

sue vs DOAdead or alive's tina armstrong

Yeah, it's kinda hard to beat someone who eats planets. No matter who you are. (Except for Chuck Norris.)

Jamie Sommers[2007 Version ]or Sarah Corbert From Bionic Woman
Or Sarah From Chuck

Jamie Sommers[2007 Version ]or Sarah Corbert From Bionic Woman
Or Sarah From Chuck

Not even a close race, Sue could take them at the same time...put them in a bubble, and watch them pass out. Done...

no powers against normal powered oppnents

i doubt even susie force field could move mr dukes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"