the invisible woman versus????

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by 3dman27, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    If the Blob threatened Franklin, Sue would be the least of his worries. Franklin would probably turn Blob into a hamster.

2. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

good piont
    susie vs vampirella

3. Kelly #RESIST

Her power is about the concentration which she has developed over the years.....a bubble in his brain and then exploding it would take less than a milisecond for her to do, while also having his ring in a forcefield...

Easy.

She has stopped a nuclear blast, I don't see GL's energy being more than a nuclear blast, but I'm not that up on his powers.

4. Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    Gl's have been known to move planets in their orbits. That is something that is beyond the power of a million nukes. As I said if a GL has a shield up such as Hal used to do even before he got to a fight then Sue can only form shields on the outside of the shield which means on the outside of his body. In order to create a shield inside his body she would have to drive her force beam through his shield which is impossible because MU physics don't permit it. She could try to break his shield with hers but that is virtually impossible since GL's are much more powerful. A GL can do anything Sue can do on a greater scale and a thousand more things besides. By changing the beam to a form of energy such as sound or light that can penetrate her shield and then changing it back again inside the shield a GL could ignore her shields. A green beam could also be willed to bypass her shields by going through another dimension or even time and reentering the dimension on the other side of the shield.

5. javon Registered

OMG Any scans?

6. cgcorben Guest

How about a battle of the blondes. Sue versus the Valkyrie. I'm not sure if the valkyrie is still in the marvlel line-up,but she could hold her own aginst thor and the hulk. More inportantly , who would draw the story.

7. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

sounds good but if i recall correctly the valkyre can only fight MALE opponents,unless thats been retconned:ninja:

8. cgcorben Guest

Thank you for the reply 3dman27. I have returned with a coment and a plea for help.. In the reply to my suggestion of a sue versus valkyrie story, it was pointed out that the valkyrie only battles male heroes. I don't believe thes would seriously hinder the story because any good writer could exploit magic spells,mistaken identity, amnesia,or time tavel to get around the plot device.Moreover, how long has this character had amales only policy. a fellow member of my graphic novel club swears the valkyrie opened a can of whoop-ass on female protagonist named in the defenders. I wonder how marvel can hope to provide good stories by reducing story options.

Also, how about sue versus the black cat? It probably wouldn't work as a slugfest,but if handled properly what it llacks in punches it could make up in action and suspense. The Cat would have to avoid sue's force buble and get away. While the sue has the challenge of finding the cat.

HELP! I distinctly remember reading ghe first half of a non fantastic four comic that featured a guest appearance by susan storm/ricards. The story ended with susan bound and helpless as a poweful bomb ticks away its last few seconds and the books title character unable to intervene. Unfortunately, I cannot
    recall the books title or the villian thats featured. Moreover,several years ago I lost a number of books and it must have been among the casualties. I need the title and villian for a project i am working on. My graphic novel book club is posting a web page, and I am contributing a trivia game. If anyone can supply me with either or both names please reply. I'll put up a link as soon as I can.figure out this system:cwink:

9. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

sue vs felicia works for me i can' recall the sue/bomb hostage story you mentionrd

10. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

the princess ariel from thundarr the barbarian her sorcery could match sues forcefields:ninja:

11. VICTORVONDOOMX Never tell me the odds!

Thundarr? THUNDARR?!?

I love 3D man...

12. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

er..thanks

13. VICTORVONDOOMX Never tell me the odds!

Just a lotta good memories there with the broken moon on Saturday mornings. :)