Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
peter_griffin-1117.jpg

imagine an avengers 2 panel like that....
tumblr_mc7w76stIW1r2hr2x.gif

Just remembered that the Kids' Choice Awards are on next Saturday, which definitely means we'll get an IM3 spot. :D

awesome first IM3 tv spot....but I really want to avoid tv spots this time around...
considering how little they showed in all the trailer i am afraid they might reveal too much through tv spots.

http://ironman3.verizon.com/

bg_intro.jpg

Looks like this content will feature "three new trailers", according to ComicBook.com.

The Iron Man 3 Verizon promotion site is set to launch on March 18, and Verizon is teasing access to exclusive Iron Man 3 content and prizes. Part of the exclusive Iron Man 3 content is three new Iron Man 3 trailers in April, which will be available on Verizon’s homepage for 24 hours before they are released publicly. Verizon will be donating one penny to a charitable organization each time someone watches one of the exclusive trailers. There will also be an Iron Man digital comic with a new page released every week. Fans will also be able to build and customize their own Iron Man 3 armor online.

As far as what Iron Man fans can win, prizes include gift cards, autographed memorabilia, Iron Man movie stills, Iron Man DVD box sets, tablets, a TV, a gaming system, and tickets to Marvel’s Iron Man 3 premiere in Los Angeles. The grand prize is an Ultimate Iron Man 3 Experience, which is a top secret adventure in Barcelona, Spain. The Grand Prize winners will think up a new invention, then lead a team of Stark Industries designers to create it. After the product unveiling, they get to take it home.
http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/03/14/three-new-iron-man-3-trailers-coming-in-april/

That Space Armour is a masterpiece.

NASA better get to work...

Hey that one suit looks to be just the skeleton of a suit. Being all see through and stuff. Whats up with that ?

Last edited:
It does seem like a skeleton since the blue in between the different parts matches the blue of the sky.

Also, DAT DEEP SPACE ARMOR. My god, so sessy.

Fair enough. He did talk about going to a screening earlier this month though.

I may PM firedeep and ask him to tell me his scoops. He's in China and has contacts in the Chinese film industry and maybe in the company that co-produced IM3 there. His info is solid but he doesn't post everything he knows, with good reason. He also told us when the Thor teaser would drop weeks before anyone else had that info.

Just looked through Twitter and found out that the full-length 2nd trailer has been airing on Spike and MTV for the past couple of days.

yeah I have been meaning to mention that. I was watching Batman Begins on Spike tv earlier this week I think or maybe a week ago-point is that during the broadcast the full 2nd trailer was shown on tv. I remember seeing the trailer for Captain America the first Avenger during WWE raw. Maybe the trailer will play during that too. I dont remember seeing full trailers that are usually only scene in theaters and online being shown on tv until the MCU films started. Really nice surprise of what could be an otherwise normal bunch of hours.

I may PM firedeep and ask him to tell me his scoops. He's in China and has contacts in the Chinese film industry and maybe in the company that co-produced IM3 there. His info is solid but he doesn't post everything he knows, with good reason. He also told us when the Thor teaser would drop weeks before anyone else had that info.

man if his sources are true, i guess marvel wants to drop great surprising in each movie leading up to avengers 2

k3gSd6M.png

Heartbreaker
vol.2 ?

Yessir. That's the armor we see him jump into at the end of Trailer 2.

Also, we get a 2 quick shots of him fighting Killian in that suit.

and yeah, its basically a revised, more powerful, less rough version of the Heartbreaker V.1.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will have the "music inspired by" and a score, or just a amalgamation of the albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"