Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm and I doubt a person who hasn't posted in a year cares about a ban so would troll more freely

It's not gonna happen. It just doesn't make any sense.
Peter Parker should NOT crossover to the MCU until his major story arc that Marc Webb is telling is done or has reached some sort of conclusion point. TASM2 hasn't even come out yet and they'd just make things messy by throwing another big player into the MCU? Plus why would only America get to see it? Why not include it in the original release?

to keep it under wraps longer?

I was the one person on here that let you know Thanos was in the mid-credits scene for the Avengers a whole month in advance.
You're welcome for the heads up.
Here's a description of the scene
A man is shown from behind, he is wearing a hoodie and snapping photos of what seems to be the remains of the battle of NY seen in the Avengers finale. He snaps a photo of a dead Chitauri lying on the ground.
A man, whom appears to be a SHIELD agent, approaches the man and tells him he can't be in this area. The man turns revealing actor Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker), he gives a smirk to the man (audience). Fade to black.

You're a liar and you should be banned.

It's not in the movie and there is nothing in the movie related to the battle of NY at all other than some off-handed references.

Peter Parker should NOT crossover to the MCU until his major story arc that Marc Webb is telling is done or has reached some sort of conclusion point. TASM2 hasn't even come out yet and they'd just make things messy by throwing another big player into the MCU? Plus why would only America get to see it? Why not include it in the original release?

Because they did that with the Shawarma scene from The Avengers too.

The shwarma scene was just a jokey scene that calls back to the shwarma reference earlier on. It wasn't some big reveal like that.

It's fake and a lie.

The shwarma scene was just a jokey scene that calls back to the shwarma reference earlier on. It wasn't some big reveal like that.

It's fake and a lie.

we won't know if he's lying til thursday night when it actually premiers in the US lol.

I was the one person on here that let you know Thanos was in the mid-credits scene for the Avengers a whole month in advance.
You're welcome for the heads up.
Here's a description of the scene
A man is shown from behind, he is wearing a hoodie and snapping photos of what seems to be the remains of the battle of NY seen in the Avengers finale. He snaps a photo of a dead Chitauri lying on the ground.
A man, whom appears to be a SHIELD agent, approaches the man and tells him he can't be in this area. The man turns revealing actor Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker), he gives a smirk to the man (audience). Fade to black.

That's not how I remember things. I remember you posting an obscured picture that you assured people was Thanos, but you claimed you couldn't actually show us for fear of getting into trouble so you showed us an incredibly obscured picture that was just fuzzy. Thanos was long rumoured before you claimed that picture you couldn't make out anything was Thanos.

If I turn out to be wrong then I'll eat my words, but it just seems like you're pulling a similar stunt here.

They didn't include the Thanos mid credit scene in the overseas releaseof the Avengers. As far as the scene, I didn't write it, I just witnessed it. Maybe they just want you to know spidey is around. Then after TASM3 they have Spidey in TA3. It will def build hype for both studios, seems like a good move.

The Thanos scene was in the overseas release.

Again, you are a liar.

That's not how I remember things. I remember you posting an obscured picture that you assured people was Thanos, but you claimed you couldn't actually show us for fear of getting into trouble so you showed us an incredibly obscured picture that was just fuzzy. Thanos was long rumoured before you claimed that picture you couldn't make out anything was Thanos.

If I turn out to be wrong then I'll eat my words, but it just seems like you're pulling a similar stunt here.

I actually posted a piece of the prosthetic and I had to remove it just in case for legal reasons. I shared it with a few members in pm's.

No there is no we'll see. You just lied and tried to say the mid credits scene with Thanos was not in the overseas release. That is a blatant lie and you are putting everyone on here and you should be banned.

The only scene that was not in the overseas release was the shwarma place scene.

They didn't include the Thanos mid credit scene in the overseas releaseof the Avengers. As far as the scene, I didn't write it, I just witnessed it. Maybe they just want you to know spidey is around. Then after TASM3 they have Spidey in TA3. It will def build hype for both studios, seems like a good move.
It was the shawarma scene that wasn't in the overseas release, and as far as I remember that was shot far later than everything else.

Oh, okay thanks for letting me know, I guess I missed the update on that one. Lol

Surfer

That's what they want you to think. The evidence that this has been in the works is out there, this is just the obvious next step.

Yes, they did (I saw it in the cinema). It was the Schwarma scene that wasn't released outside of America, because it was added at the last second (after one of the premieres).

So what? That doesn't mean it is real. He just lied and said "NO THANOS SCENE OVERSEAS"

UMMM WTF? He's putting you guys on.

Mjölnir;25729823 said:
It was the shawarma scene that wasn't in the overseas release, and as far as I remember that was shot far later than everything else.

You guys are right I forgot. I don't know why they decided to not include this overseas this time. Think about it why would we just have the stark banner scene as the only after credits scene for the first movie at the start of phase 2. It's obvious there is another, think about it.

Yes they did, I'm from overseas and I saw it, it was the shawarma scene that wasn't shown here because they shot it quite late. The Thanos scene was (and still is) well integrated into the credits themselves. The credits of IM3 consist of [BLACKOUT]clips from the whole trilogy[/BLACKOUT] and I don't think they can slap a scene like that in the middle of it all. I don't believe you, sorry.

Because you are a liar Dr. Sid Jawtug.

Why would they put the Banner scene after the credits and stick a scene with Peter Parker that has absolutely NO ****ING CONTEXT AT ALL in middle?

You are a liar and I hope you get banned here forever.

Also every easter egg credit scene has had context or some reference or build-up within each movie. What is being LIED about here does not and that should be everyone's first clue why Jawtug is a LIAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"