Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have my review up as soon as the embargo lifts on unleash the fanboy

the balance of serious to humour was very well done

Hope that twist, if true, is executed very well... Not sure how I feel about it...

Ill have my review up as soon as the embargo lifts on unleash the fanboy

the balance of serious to humour was very well done

is the twist true, or false. It just doesn't make sense

is the twist true, or false. It just doesn't make sense
Yep, it's true. Can't talk much about it, but it was a deal-breaker for a LOT of people. I was upset about it first, but I got what they were going for (and it was pretty clever actually). But the reveal... That scene is... Really something. :funny: Some will REALLY dislike it.

But I really dug the movie nonetheless.

If the spoiler is true, I like it. The plot twist in the Extremis comic was so crucial to the story, and I think it's brilliant to throw something in the fans would never expect.

Yep, it's true. Can't talk much about it, but it was a deal-breaker for a LOT of people. I was upset about it first, but I got what they were going for (and it was pretty clever actually). But the reveal... That scene is... Really something. :funny: Some will REALLY dislike it.

But I really dug the movie nonetheless.

What about hints to the MCU? More or less than Iron Man 2?

If the spoiler is true, I like it. The plot twist in the Extremis comic was so crucial to the story, and I think it's brilliant to throw something in the fans would never expect.

Exactly..i like this purpoted twist, i like it a lot.

The biggest plot twist:

Tony really is a Life Model Decoy! :p

I guess I need to reread Extremis again I don't remember a twist such as this!

idk if i should ask this question in spoiler tags anyway...

If that rumor is true, then why is everyone praising Ben Kinglsey if he is just filling in the role of a pawn?

If that rumor is true, then why is everyone praising Ben Kinglsey if he is just filling in the role of a pawn?

maybe there is a bigger reveal with him???

Maybe he played the role so godamned well no one saw the pawn thing coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back