Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bane was def the best part of TDKR for me, There were many things I didn't like about it but Bane made it all better. I still get chills at some of his scenes

The mid-credit scene for the U.S release features
Peter Parker!
You heard it here first!

If that's true, then YES! Happiness. If not... :argh:

And last.

I was the one person on here that let you know Thanos was in the mid-credits scene for the Avengers a whole month in advance.
You're welcome for the heads up.
Here's a description of the scene
A man is shown from behind, he is wearing a hoodie and snapping photos of what seems to be the remains of the battle of NY seen in the Avengers finale. He snaps a photo of a dead Chitauri lying on the ground.
A man, whom appears to be a SHIELD agent, approaches the man and tells him he can't be in this area. The man turns revealing actor Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker), he gives a smirk to the man (audience). Fade to black.

Sounds like a cool scene.

What would be even more interesting than seeing this scene is the learning how Sony and Marvel worked this out! haha

Yeah, it sure would... If it is true, this is huge.

Um, even if this was true, it would be out of place as a mid-credits scene for this film.

I'm sorry, I just don't believe that. I'm expecting the US fellas to spill the beans when the movie comes out, but it won't be long until we know for sure.

the only connection would be because Tony discusses NY.... but it would have made more sense after Avengers IF true.

Yeah, a scene like this would've made the most sense for The Avengers, but not this.

Mmmm, part of me hope this guy's telling the truth, another is saying no way smh

Last edited:
Bane was def the best part of TDKR for me, There were many things I didn't like about it but Bane made it all better. I still get chills at some of his scenes

yeah, when I first saw it his performance was so scary and intimidating I loved it. The voice, how jacked he is, and his lines are a perfect combo.

yeah, when I first saw it his performance was so scary and intimidating I loved it. The voice, how jacked he is, and his lines are a perfect combo.

my favorite is when he's in the dudes office and like stroking his face with his hand before breaking his neck....asking him if he feels in control or w/e

The alleged mid-credits scene and cameo sounds cool, but like it's been said I don't see how it fits into IM3..

The mid-credit scene for the U.S release features
Peter Parker!
You heard it here first!

If true...nice.

If not true.....banning or just very long probation....I'll think about it.

If true...nice.

If not true.....banning or just very long probation....I'll think about it.

tumblr_ltfiwgl5AS1qa7hzxo1_250.gif

yeah....how on earth does that have anything to do with Iron Man 3? If it is....I'll be damned lol

edit:
although there is that rumour a while ago about the Oscorp building being put in Avengers but didn't due to time constraints.

That's about as likely as Bruce Wayne showing up in MoS. Hell, John Blake for that matter.

It's funny how people worry about how it fits. Who cares ? just put it in there. That would be such an awesome thing.

It sounds like a great post-credits scene for The Avengers, but placing it right here just sounds weird...

All the other scenes had something to do with the current movie, and the next one. Considering they want to distance themselves from Avengers, SHIELD and all the other stuff, I find it hard to believe that a scene like this will be thrown in the middle of the credits.

It's funny how people worry about how it fits. Who cares ? just put it in there. That would be such an awesome thing.

Oh no doubt it would be awesome, but somehow it seems very unlikely... The Thanos scene was incorporated in the credit sequence, with a nice transition and everything. Having seen the credits of IM3, I can't think of a way to slap in in the middle.

Maybe, if it is true, they'll switch the scenes? Have the current End-Credits scene as the Mid-Credits, and have this one at the end.

It sounds like a great post-credits scene for The Avengers, but placing it right here just sounds weird...

All the other scenes had something to do with the current movie, and the next one. Considering they want to distance themselves from Avengers, SHIELD and all the other stuff, I find it hard to believe that a scene like this will be thrown in the middle of the credits.

You place it there because Marvel/Sony couldn't work out the deal last year with the tight schedules when it was supposed to be hinted at. You don't place it in Thor 2 or GotG or even Captain America. You place it in a billion dollar Marvel movie to build buzz over a year. And you place it mid-credit so people don't leave the theatres. Then you address an alien invasion in ASM2 with a one liner or a joke... and bam, Spiderman can appear in Avengers 3 and replace that IM stature that could be lost.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but there was a photo taken on the ASM2 set of a motorcycle with the logo "Stark Industries", and as far as I know it seemed legit, so there could be a connection there.

Surfer

I think the motorcycle was proven to be someone else's that wasn't on set.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but there was a photo taken on the ASM2 set of a motorcycle with the logo "Stark Industries", and as far as I know it seemed legit, so there could be a connection there.

Surfer

that was debunked. that bike was just owned by someone that lives in the area that was watching the shooting

It's not gonna happen. It just doesn't make any sense.
Peter Parker should NOT crossover to the MCU until his major story arc that Marc Webb is telling is done or has reached some sort of conclusion point. TASM2 hasn't even come out yet and they'd just make things messy by throwing another big player into the MCU? Plus why would only America get to see it? Why not include it in the original release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"