Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it official that the Wednesday 12:01am trailer is a full length trailer, or is that just a rumor and/or speculation?

not its more like October 23 12:01 am which is like late midnight monday night....

oops, I had my days mixed up. But is it confirmed it's a full length trailer and by whom?

Is it official that the Wednesday 12:01am trailer is a full length trailer, or is that just a rumor and/or speculation?

Official.

Just like its official we get the first official poster Monday morning, PST.

oops, I had my days mixed up. But is it confirmed it's a full length trailer and by whom?

IM3_187x228_003.jpg

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/?ref=http://itunes.com

I don't recall but if they mean teaser would they specifically say teaser? When they say trailer, does it automatically mean a full trailer?

I'm not trying to be difficult here. :yay:

I don't recall but if they mean teaser would they specifically say teaser? When they say trailer, does it automatically mean a full trailer?

I'm not trying to be difficult here. :yay:

It's a teaser, but a teaser along the lines of the teaser for The Avengers, which was 2 mins long. The IM3 teaser is said to be the same length.

Yeah, probably it won't be filled with special effects and action scenes.

First post on this thread, excuse me if this was already covered in one of the previous 3 theads....

Pure speculation on my part, but....I'm pretty sure I have read that:

1. Tony Stark will deal with "great loss" in IM3.

and

2. Gwenyth Paltrow has said that she "probably won't be in Avengers 2".

Which makes me wonder, if she dies in IM3?

Where are you guys seeing this % keep raising? I clicked the like button on two different ones like three days ago, or whenever it first posted, I can't remember. They had percentages on them at the time, but ever since, when I go back it's not even showing a percentage plus the chest piece isn't even flickering a little any more.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Now, about this poster that's supposed to be released Monday. I'm assuming we'll just be able to google it and find it somewhere. Or is it suppose to appear somewhere specific?

my guess is the official Facebook page....

First post on this thread, excuse me if this was already covered in one of the previous 3 theads....

Pure speculation on my part, but....I'm pretty sure I have read that:

1. Tony Stark will deal with "great loss" in IM3.

and

2. Gwenyth Paltrow has said that she "probably won't be in Avengers 2".

Which makes me wonder, if she dies in IM3?

That's what I'm betting on.

96% I really hope something happens today and the final 1% doesn't drag out.

Yeah it looks like it's happening today, excited! :)

Keep it up. Tell your facebook associates to hit it.

Count me in I bumped it to 98%

We can get there before lunch! Tell your girlfriend, grandparents

Tony Starks going to die if they don't do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"