Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, i can never see Paul rudd in an action movie....on the other hand bradley cooper seems to have the potential to be pym

Rudd makes sense to me a little since, I assume they'll want to be humorous and he's definitely got that in the bag. and then any action stuff he'll be in costume so many it's a little easier to take him seriously as a hero with a suit on... but I also don't see Rudd as a super smart scientist guy haha, so thats a negative.

Well, we've got confirmation that the Heartbreaker concept art is the real deal because Disney forced cbm to take the image down. Possibly the other art -- Space Armor & Hulkbuster -- was also legit since they look like the product of the same hand. This lends some credence to the 4chan rumors, in my mind.

nope. Someone was actually trying to convince us that jim carrey would be a good thanos

HAHAHA :pal: I only remember reading that he and Sandler were up for Rocket Raccoon possibly (which I don't really care who does it, I'm sure it won't be bad regardless.. I mean how serious can you take an animated raccoon in space anyways lol. Plus I love Jim Carrey) But THANOS? uhh no thankyou. I need a very scary person to voice him.

Well, we've got confirmation that the Heartbreaker concept art is the real deal because Disney forced cbm to take the image down. Possibly the other art -- Space Armor & Hulkbuster -- was also legit since they look like the product of the same hand. This lends some credence to the 4chan rumors, in my mind.

yep I'm believing all the armor related rumors for the most part (besides maybe the HAPPy armor) but I guess I can maybe see that one within the context of what might happen in the movie.. but anything that was said after that I don't believe.

HAHAHA :pal: I only remember reading that he and Sandler were up for Rocket Raccoon possibly (which I don't really care who does it, I'm sure it won't be bad regardless.. I mean how serious can you take an animated raccoon in space anyways lol. Plus I love Jim Carrey) But THANOS? uhh no thankyou. I need a very scary person to voice him.
I don't want either of them touching Marvel...

Oh, for god's sake....*sigh*

Just checked in to the /co/ thread again. Now the latest spoiler I've seen is:

I've never seen this mentioned everywhere.
What I heard is that Tony sponsors a really poor but brilliant guy -though eberyone thinks he's crazy/stupid who wasn't let in somewhere (Maybe the Expo? Who knows) It's Pym He wouldn't be a little kid, though-

That whole thread has so much trollface going on. No way in hell
Pym
has been cast yet, unless people believe the backstage Oscar semi-rumor.

Yeah I was right. The original guy came back and said the whole pym thing there you mentioned wasn't true

I dont remembere where i read it but IM3 happens about 6 months after the Avengers right?

and Stark designed and built over 40 suits in this period? Brother needs to get out more..lol

Oh okay they can touch DC then. Carrey for Darkseid and Sandler for annoying Green Lantern bunny no.5. :twisted:

Didn't you hear the latest Justice League casting rumours? M Night Shyamalan is directing and he already revealed the twist:

EVERYONE is Adam Sandler. EVERYONE. Batman. Superman. Green Lantern. Flash. Aquaman. Martian Manhunter. Darkseid. Wonder Woman. Every last one of them.

He also says that Iron man and Thor have surrprise cameos in GOTG. Hmmm....

He also says this about Mandarin's rings.

His rings are actually magic/technological hybrid. The rocks are of a cosmic/magical origin, and the rings themselves are a harness for the energies.

If Thor doesn't fly through space in Thor:TDW I sure as hell hope he's flying through space in his GOTG cameo.

I don't want either of them touching Marvel...

but.. but, it's Jim Carrey.. he's hilarious! and he could definitely provide a funny yet badass voice for a raccoon with an attitude!

hahaha I completely missed this lol :lmao:
oFZnQfz.jpg

If Thor doesn't fly through space in Thor:TDW I sure as hell hope he's flying through space in his GOTG cameo.

One day you'll get the Thor that you deserve, but he's not the one you need right now. So you'll keep hoping, because Thor can take it. Because he's not a hero, he's a hammer weilding Asguardian, a blonde haired protector of Midgard... the God of Thunder.

but.. but, it's Jim Carrey.. he's hilarious! and he could definitely provide a funny yet badass voice for a raccoon with an attitude!
I can see DREW Carrey...HE has more girth lol

not gunna lie, that got a little awkward to read as it went on lol...:dry:

I reiterate, women find the weirdest stuff hot.

I find guys´ orgasmic comments about every little suit detail absolutely ridiculous, but whatever. RDJ is considered hot by hoards of women, both because of his phisique but also, as the other poster said, because he does "emotionally damaged" so very well. Everyone should just be thankful, because GA women is one of the forces of nature that helped IM and IM2 do so well and therefore gave you all IM3.

Also, can we please remember that comic!Tony and movie!Tony are two different characters. Comic!Tony sleeps with anything that moves because he likes it. Movie!Tony haven´t, ever since Afganistan. Implying that being on the run, physically hurt, with no access to friends and resourses - all on top of PTSD - is a good time for him to get laid is having a weird attitude toward sex, to say at least.

I can maybe believe that the redhead in the trailer recognizes him and sets out to get a billionaire-baby out of him or something, but I would never classify RDJ face in that scene as anything less than terrified.

lol I love me some Drew Carrey! he's from my hometown, Cleveland! Anyone remember his old show? haha
watched it when I could. I grew up in the next next to where Marlon Brando went to Highschool :D

Oh my goodness. If that's real then that is one beautiful poster.

They should release this now. :wow:
Bettin' that's over seas, see it says CINEMAS at the bottom? here it would say Theaters

Oh very nice catch Vartha. Absolutely sickening international poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"