• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Irredeemable Ant-Man

The only captain I trust is Crunch.

893e3b15.gif

TheCorpulent1 said:
The only captain I trust is Crunch.

893e3b15.gif

it was Kangaroo for me but he joined the choir invisible. Crunch always looked to me like the kind of guy who would be nice when the camera's rolling and beat his personal assistants any other time. i bet he was a mean man..er cartoon mascot.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Why do you think he was my role model? :confused:

i suspected it might have something to do with the Captain being able to wear his eye brows on his hat.

Well, there's that, but mostly it's because of the beatings.

This seems like it'll be cool. I love Kirkman's writing and the art looks good. That costume looks better then the old one to me.

Charlie No-One said:
The costume looks cool, I just don't like the helmet.

i didn't like it at first, either. but i guess it would be easier to fight in than something larger and clunkier. and the antennae make it more bug-like. that said, i still prefer the copiel design.

Im actually looking forward to this.

heh, Antman's the new Squirrel Girl

You know, thats exactly what I was thinking.

guh. does that mean he has to make out with Speedball and store nuts in his cheeks? :down

I just now noticed the big G's hand. God I'm slow.:(

I can't wait for this book and everytime I see your avatar I get the itches.:(

My anticipation for this book has gone up. I just read MTU: League of Losers trade, Kirkman owns.

Ever read his Invicible? League of Losers is nothing compared to that book.

hey, let's not deny Hester his due: Green Arrow has been a FAR poorer title since he left

Charlie No-One said:
Awesome. I like it.

his avvy does rock on many different levels. i'm still surprised at the boldness of this cover. Doc Doom AND Galactus?! did anyone else pick up the latest Marvel Previews? it had two pages from the first issue in it. i was entertained/wonder how long it will take Pym's nose to heal?

P.S. i wonder how long it will be before he steals his first wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"