Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

The Thomas Wayne character still may end up a sleezy CEO type but he won't be a homage of eighties Trump but instead a serious take more akin to Gordon Gecko of Wall Street.

I'm skeptical he's gonna be the Thomas Wayne we know from other versions but him being based on Trump sounds the source was wrong.

Could be an interesting way to go. A wealthy character really involved in all the sleazy 80s business dealings.

Would be quite a change from the Nolan version of Thomas Wayne. :p

What a rollercoaster Thomas Wayne has been.

If they make Thomas Wayne a greedy corporate bastard, I don't see why a young Bruce would feel the need to avenge his death. Bruce's close relationship with his parents is what makes their murder in front of him even more tragic.

I personally like the idea of Joker POV and his twisted perception of things. So it's Thomas Wayne through Joker's eyes. And in actuality he's the same old good guy. Maybe he isn't even alive by the time. But his image is ever-present in some way.

I personally like the idea of Joker POV and his twisted perception of things. So it's Thomas Wayne through Joker's eyes. And in actuality he's the same old good guy. Maybe he isn't even alive by the time. But his image is ever-present in some way.

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Or even, think about how Edward Nygma initially perceived Bruce Wayne in Batman Forever versus the reality.

Not a fan of the new site design at all. It loads slow af on my phone and it’s not
Nearly as user friendly as it used to be.

Very disappointed as a longtime member...

It'll definitely take some getting used to.

lol, yeah, this is bad. I view this site 90% of the time on my phone, and it's ridiculously slow. Is there not a mobile version anymore?

Ha, damn.

One thing I do appreciate is the “like” feature, but beyond that, not a fan at all

still looking forward to this project
hoping its not a venom in spiderman 3 deal where he doesn't suit up as joker til the last 10mins

Likes?! What is this, Facebook?

It's awful.

Guys... rejoice! We have something we can all agree on at last!

This site overhaul is terrible.

I’m considering quitting this site if it’s going to be this difficult to use. Embarrassingly, posting/reading here has become one of my favorite hobbies. I feel like an expert guitarist who has had his fingers chopped off.

It takes so long to load and the layout is so freaking confusing. Bring the old hype back!!! Please!

I’m considering quitting this site if it’s going to be this difficult to use. Embarrassingly, posting/reading here has become one of my favorite hobbies. I feel like an expert guitarist who has had his fingers chopped off.

It takes so long to load and the layout is so freaking confusing. Bring the old hype back!!! Please!

This stuff always happens to forums I frequent and it's never good. It's like they never heard of "don't fix what ain't broke" in forum design land.

Stick in there brotha. Change is always hard... but stay with this new format for 2 weeks, and I bet you'll start to get more comfortable with it.

Stick in there brotha. Change is always hard... but stay with this new format for 2 weeks, and I bet you'll start to get more comfortable with it.

Of course I'll get used to it, but it's still a downgrade. Some of the design choices are terrible... extremely light gray on a white background?

They might still work out some kinks along the way, so hopefully some positive changes can be made.

Anyway, I just came across the whole Alec Baldwin/Trump-esque Thomas Wayne stuff and man I had a good laugh. :funny:

still looking forward to this project
hoping its not a venom in spiderman 3 deal where he doesn't suit up as joker til the last 10mins

Of course it will be. It’s a character study on how he became the Joker. So no way he is in white face til the last 20 minutes or so.

I’m predicting the ending is him seeing a news report of a Bat creature terrorizing Gotham so he gets inspired to go more theatrical.

Yeah, if it stays this way, then I'm out. I'm leaving for the weekend, so if I come back, and it's still this way, I don't know if I'll come back. This is terrible.

I guess we'll have to see?

It's not great, but I love you all too gosh darn much.

Not a fan of the new site design at all. It loads slow af on my phone and it’s not
Nearly as user friendly as it used to be.

Very disappointed as a longtime member...

Guys... rejoice! We have something we can all agree on at last!

This site overhaul is terrible.

Yeah, I can't find anything on this site now. It is really hard to navigate. It took me a while to even find this thread again. Everything is confusing. Definitely wish it went back to the version look. That was much easier and user friendly.

Yeah, I can't find anything on this site now. It is really hard to navigate. It took me a while to even find this thread again. Everything is confusing. Definitely wish it went back to the version look. That was much easier and user friendly.
LOL at your avvy now

New layout still sucks

If the messGe boards on DC universe are good, maybe it’s time some of us migrate

LOL at your avvy now

New layout still sucks

If the messGe boards on DC universe are good, maybe it’s time some of us migrate

Why is my avatar like that now? Is it for all the gifs? Don't they move anymore? Do we have to swap to still avatars? My avatar is a bit meaningless now without any context that it's Gal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"