Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

I don't think we know the exact date, only that it's September.

DmG02l8X4AALrVP.jpg

giphy.webp

Best of luck to this production. Heavens know how much we need a truly great DC CBM.

If Phoenix rocks the classic Joker look I'll completely lose it.

Question: I don't know if they announced that banner this is called, please let it be Elseworlds; but, what if on the trailers for this, even the movie itself, it opened with the caption "Welcome To Earth..." and then the number of which this film is set on.

Question: I don't know if they announced that banner this is called, please let it be Elseworlds; but, what if on the trailers for this, even the movie itself, it opened with the caption "Welcome To Earth..." and then the number of which this film is set on.
That opens up a whole can of worms the audience will most assuredly fail to grasp.

Stick with offbeat marketing that drives it home this is set in a different continuity. I don’t think it’s nearly as complicated as everyone is making it out to be.

Looks like they really fixed all the bugs with this new format. I dig it now. It was absolutely unusable at first, glad to see they were able to turn it around :)
I have such a good feeling about this movie. I think we're really in for a treat. Can't believe WB is taking this risk and going for an Elseworlds Joker movie. That's just so awesome.

Here are some pics of Phoenix today. He's looking gaunt as bad place

DmRVaDYW0AIBoPl.jpg

DmRWP72WsAAgYgv.jpg

All it takes is one bad day...

I won't get excited for this film. I won't get excited for this film. I won't get excited for this film...

God he looks like him already.

I didn't say it back then because I already felt lucky for having him on board, but I was so worried we'd have a repeat of Jack and have a chubby, old Joker. Glad Joaquin lost all that weight. Very quickly too.

Joaquin has the looks for the role even if he's fat. Still, gaunt appearance suits the Joker more. Can't really imagine the Joker stuffing his face every day. Fat Joker worked in case of Nicholson because he was a fat mafioso 5 minutes earlier. Not exclusively because of that, of course. It just didn't bother me.

He's gonna own this role, I'm 99% sure of it.

Dude is screaming to be made up like Alex Ross' Joker. Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"