Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

I think Phoenix will undergo several changes throughout the film--think Tony Stark in the first Iron Man. However, I actually like the "test" look and to see what artist have already put out on social media, I'm very impressed.

Exactly what people said about Leto and that never got any better

Well, it seems like people who even disliked the look on first viewing (costume test) are warming up to it, so there's that.

It might be more like what Jekecy said, where the design itself may stay the same but it will look "different" each time it is applied. Just like with Ledger.

I think the blue suit is a terrible direction. BvS already set an incredible batsuit, just the same as TDK brought that face-paint back for the Joker. If ain't broken don't fix it!

DnzHWzSWkAME7ei.jpg

Looking forward to this film. I wonder what Batman would look like in a grittier "Taxi Driver" like setting?

death_wish_charles_bronson_h_2016.jpg

Death Wish was one of my favorite movies growing up.
They ruined it with all of those sequels.
I didn’t even go near the Bruce Willis reboot.

I really like this look. I kinda' like it slightly more than Ledger's. Looks very promising!

Thread title should be changed as Martin Scorsese is no longer attached to this film.

I have to say when they announced it I wasn't intrigued. But since they recently announced the supporting cast and after I saw this scene, I'm quite interested.

Seeing as how it's a period piece, I can't help but think of that 1970s Daredevil pitch Joe Carnahan released years ago.

It might be more like what Jekecy said, where the design itself may stay the same but it will look "different" each time it is applied. Just like with Ledger.
Yup, i think so too.. it will seem more authentic like he put it on himself - somedays he may go with a different style depending on his vibe or the thickness in areas may differ.

I really wish bats was in this.

I think the blue suit is a terrible direction. BvS already set an incredible batsuit, just the same as TDK brought that face-paint back for the Joker. If ain't broken don't fix it!

I don’t know if you saw BvS and Justice League... but it’s really, really broke.

Any new Batman needs to be markedly different from a Batfleck. A retro, Neal Adams inspired dark blue suit Batman, styled appropriately to fit in with this new 80s, gritty, post French Connection-like aesthetic, would do this.

We're never seeing Leto's Joker again. Take that to the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"