The Dark Knight The Joker's Smile /laugh

TheShadow

Sidekick
Reaction score
Alright, I really don't make threads all that much but I didn't see anyone bring this up.

I've always wondered about the jokers smile. I know the giant slash runs along his face to for some form of smile, but I've heard some say it's there to increase the erie factor of his smile. But here is the thing we all know joker laughs all wide mouthed... I've always wondered with The scar some how peel open, to create a bigger smile. because I would imagine if the joker laughs all the time, and such. the wound that is on his mouth would never heal....I dont know it's just a thought thats been running around in my mind for quite sometime. I dont know if anyone has reported his cut opening up while talking.

doesn't this fit under "the man who laughs" thread?

sorry dude- but you are about to get flamed.

Well i couldn't find the thread and Im sorry if I offended anyone. But if the mod's could merge it with it, It would be greatly appreciated

I don't do flaming, there's no need in it. We should all be able to remain civilised. However, Citadel30 is quite correct about the thread for The Joker -- anything connected to him (there will be some exceptions) should be posted there. :)

I don't do flaming, there's no need in it. We should all be able to remain civilised.

Ahem... then what do you call what happened with LEGO_tm??? :ninja:

That wasn't flaming, dude. It was just having a laugh. Thanks Crow ;)

Alright, I really don't make threads all that much but I didn't see anyone bring this up.

I've always wondered about the jokers smile. I know the giant slash runs along his face to for some form of smile, but I've heard some say it's there to increase the erie factor of his smile. But here is the thing we all know joker laughs all wide mouthed... I've always wondered with The scar some how peel open, to create a bigger smile. because I would imagine if the joker laughs all the time, and such. the wound that is on his mouth would never heal....I dont know it's just a thought thats been running around in my mind for quite sometime. I dont know if anyone has reported his cut opening up while talking.
As much as i don't thing it is a bad idea, it hasn't been reported. However there is a rumor they they may use minor cgi for both Dent and The joker. So they're might be a possibility unless the rumor is untrue(which i think is).

That's what I've been wondering as well TheShadow. Since as someone previously stated they might be going with some slight CGI for Two-Face and the Joker, I could see that as being pretty damn creepy.

As much as i don't thing it is a bad idea, it hasn't been reported. However there is a rumor they they may use minor cgi for both Dent and The joker. So they're might be a possibility unless the rumor is untrue(which i think is).

I´ve never heard that rumor about using CG on Joker

there are some very good points
haven't really thought about it
good thread

*lights brown paper bag and leaves it on your door step* muahaha youve been flamed!

jk

I´ve never heard that rumor about using CG on Joker
I know I'am being a little off topic here but,
I thought Joker was going to be used for scarecrow's fear gas, wouldn't CG be needed for this..

Hey man don't be so harsh, I'm not one to criticize im just sharing my idea

because I would imagine if the joker laughs all the time, and such. the wound that is on his mouth would never heal....

I think this part is a fantastic idea. He can't heal his smile shaped wound because he's constantly laughing. "If you keep making that face, it will stick that way! Ha ha ha!".

Pretty great idea, IMO.

Yeah, because then he'll look the same forever & if Batman is the cause of it, it'll be even more of a reason for the Joker to hate Batman.

I think this part is a fantastic idea. He can't heal his smile shaped wound because he's constantly laughing. "If you keep making that face, it will stick that way! Ha ha ha!".

Pretty great idea, IMO.

Thanks man

well a open un-healed cut like that would damge the occularis orris and maybe the zygomaticus minor or major muscles preventing him from smiling at all.

lol theres like 029834092384 threads for this just search next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"