The Journey of Smallville's Characters

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
Alright, just to pass by time from now till the eventual return new episodes of Smallville, here's a topic that I'd like to see everyone's view on.

So for those who've been watching Smallville and its characters from the beginning, how do you feel that these characters have grown from their debuts till the present time. Describe how you feel they were like when we were first introduced to them and how they've changed since then

Clark
Lana
Lex
Chloe
Lois
Lionel

Alright, just to pass by time from now till the eventual return new episodes of Smallville, here's a topic that I'd like to see everyone's view on.

So for those who've been watching Smallville and its characters from the beginning, how do you feel that these characters have grown from their debuts till the present time. Describe how you feel they were like when we were first introduced to them and how they've changed since then

Clark
Lana
Lex
Chloe
Lois
Lionel

Lionel by far has the best story

Lois, still shouldn't have been on the show

Chloe, maybe the best development of the non primary characters. She was super annoying to start with, when she was all jealouse of Clark and his feelings for lana. But as the show has progressed, she has become Clark's 'alfred' of sorts... and she really has contributed to the show

Lana, this Lana should never have existed in the SV universe. Hated her at the beginning, and I cringe still everytime she comes on screen. Beautiful, yes, ability to act, no.

Lex and Clark have always been good... really, it's the more ridiculous stories of the secondary characters that generally bring down the show IMO

Horrible analogy and typical fanboy response....

A better one will be on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"