The ladys of Marvel..Just Because

daredevil64.jpg
:up: bing!
Bruiser.jpg

aww, kawaii Molly.

hey, someone should get a screen shot of this months issue of Runaways, Karolina looks smokin'.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Ever wonder if comics are merely th' poor man's Playboy?

I think that's just primarily in She Hulk. Every other "super hot" girl just plays cameos for the most part. Omit a few.

Heh good point. I freely admit I find th' girls with th' more unusual skin colors more attractive than th' rest, such as Shulkie an' Nocturne. Not so much Blink, though...

Venom160 said:
Silver Sable said:
I like it, did you draw the rest of those pics in your album? I love the spawn pic and the demona pics.

Everything is drawn except the dragongoyle pics.There were traced for a LOTR character that I made up
:o

Valorman said:
ok..for my 1000th post i figure id do something ive wanted too for awhile

ive been in the dc comics section and there seems to be alot of "just because" threads,but i have yet to see a marvel version

and BECAUSE of this i figure ok ill start one.but with who?..and because i have such a hard time choosing.how about just a thread staring all the lovley ladys at marvel.

the concepts simple..post your favorite pictures of any of the female marvel comic characters (ofcourse it has to abide by the rules here at SHH)

ill start it off..Enjoy :up:

33531236_547b5a19ff_o.jpg

All i can say is thank you soooo much for starting this thread and WOW to that black cat:eek:

Anubis said:
And then theres the art of Frank Cho...

guess which one's Anut May.
__hr_TROUBLE_1_2nd.jpg

What ever happened in this comic about aunt may young?

RAMORE said:
What ever happened in this comic about aunt may young?

"Uncle Ben" Rode her hard and put her away wet,....

I knew she was going to be a big deal when I first saw her. Damn, I love the Black Cat.

Doc Destruction said:
I knew she was going to be a big deal when I first saw her. Damn, I love the Black Cat.

You put a large chested woman in a skin tight leather suit that always seems seducing and of course it's a big deal. lol

A_French_Gal said:
You put a large chested woman in a skin tight leather suit that always seems seducing and of course it's a big deal. lol

yeah for some strange reason a busty woman in leather bearing lots of clevage SEEMS to get attention..i cant fathom why?

A_French_Gal said:
why no,... look at the black widow,....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"