The ladys of Marvel..Just Because

Valorman said:
yeah for some strange reason a busty woman in leather bearing lots of clevage SEEMS to get attention..i cant fathom why?

It truly boggles the mind why a character like that would be so popular.

As for the Black Widow? That changes. I've seen her boobs be all OVER the place in size. lol

runaway.jpg

thor.jpg

captainmarvel.jpg

yeah it is a great song.. you should try liquidfy by the same band...!!!

i have its also a great song.along with orchestra

Zoken said:
aww, kawaii Molly.

hey, someone should get a screen shot of this months issue of Runaways, Karolina looks smokin'.

kawaii molly?Is this the screenshot?
runaways_7_800.jpg
RUNAWAYS_1_800.jpg
here's another one forget about chase though:0

i need to get the last 5 issues f runaways i havint read them

Ya know, I'd love to get my wife dressin' up like Cat, but she's insistant she's not endowed enough fer it. Guess I should show her th' Ultimate version then..

I almost talked my wife into dressing upas Storm. She later decided to go as one of the Dora Mlaje instead.

Valorman said:
i need to get the last 5 issues f runaways i havint read them
I think a tpb will come out soon for it. I don't have this cover for the first issue though:o

Wow mig updat nice black cat:up:

Anubis said:
And then theres the art of Frank Cho...

BW_XChicks01.jpg

0.jpg

guess which one's Anut May.
__hr_TROUBLE_1_2nd.jpg
I think its a bit freaky that his mother and the person that is like a mother to him look exactly like two of his biggest loves.

Jehuty said:
I think its a bit freaky that his mother and the person that is like a mother to him look exactly like two of his biggest loves.

well you know what they say..like mother like love interest

I thought Aunt May was the blond. And I thought Ben and May were ten years older than Richard and Mary.

Valorman said:
hmm..which issue was that in?
don't remember,.. only remember that the two couples knocked boots after the third issue or so and that Ben nailed both at one point.

You fools actually think thats Aunt May there? Or that this piece of crap book by Millar is in continuity? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"