The Last Man on Earth... What would you do?!

If I was the last person on earth, I think I would go crazy from the quiet and eventually off myself in some way.

If I was the last man on earth, I think I would enjoy having every woman on earth fighting over me no matter what I did, said, or looked like. "You don't like my attitude honey? I got about a billion other options right outside my door!" Yeah, that would be awesome!

They would probably kidnap you and strap you into a machine that extracts sperm 24/7.

Lol, if I was only the last man on Earth, not the last human, I would have nothing else to do but amuse myself by seeing if I could passive-aggressively play the remaining women off against each other through gossip and active listening, maybe start World War 3 (or 4, if 3 already happened).

Things like:

"So, how did you feel when Irene came in on your water reclamation project like that? Are you sure you're okay? Let's talk ..."

"Maria, I just wanted to let you know that you have every right to be mad at the things April's been doing behind your back. I support you ..."

"Oh wow, Kaitlyn said that about you? Doesn't sound like she's your friend anymore ..."

Man, the mileage you can get out of **** like that. :funny:

Probably read a bunch of secret service files and find out the truth behind all the various conspiracies.

Generally just nose around peoples stuff.

I would probably launch some warheads at some place just for the hell of it. Maybe burn down an Argos or something.

So has anyone else read Y:The Last Man comics? It's pretty much this but with him being the only male left.

The baboons who secretly and silently followed you to Disney World will. Then after 8 minutes 24 seconds they will stop the ride. And as you come to a slow stop in front of a mass of salivating adult males your bowels finally release as they tear you slowly to pieces and eat you alive.

I prefer Euro Disney myself.

:eek::confused::wow::rolleyes:;):funny::csad:

It is and they try to portray the 'gendercide' as accurately as possible. It's a rather neat read.

OK. I'd probably ransack all the collectible stores & take whatever I wanted from them. Then, I'd probably go to all sorts of places, such as The White House & sit inside The Oval Office, go to the Vatican & look at all the artifacts, maybe loot some of them & stuff. :o Basically, I'd just go to places that normally off limits in the present time.

I'd go check Area 51 and see what all the hype was about. If there was alien stuff I'd bring it outside the base in front of Roswell and leave it there with a sign "Turns out you were right."

I'd go check Area 51 and see what all the hype was about. If there was alien stuff I'd bring it outside the base in front of Roswell and leave it there with a sign "Turns out you were right."

Yeah. See? That's another place that's TOTALLY OFF LIMITS right now & the foreseeable future. However, if you or I were to be the "the Last Man on Earth", we'd be able to rummage through everything. :woot:

I would use the alien stuff to go to alien places.

Of course the big issue that few people talk about during these events is the fact there would be literally billions of corpses, in either scenario with 'only' the gendercide or LMOE. That would make billions of rats, insects, feral pets/zoo animals to contend with by yourself in the LMOE scenario.

Last night I watched Fox's new show "The Last Man on Earth". During the first half of the episode he basically does all kinds of crazy things you could never get away with, if others were around.

So I'm curious, what would you do?

Two chicks at the same time.

At first I would just do all the weird and dumb **** I've always wanted to do, but simply can't with other folks around.

Then I would travel and see and learn and have as much fun as possible.

After I did everything I wanted to do, then I imagine I would probably feel some sort of responsibility to document as much of human history and culture as I can in case any aliens want to check out Earth, or a new intelligent species evolves here and wants to know about what came before them.

I'd rather be stuck in a time loop. :o

Alright then, you get stuck in a time loop from the day you awaken to find yourself the last man on earth until you die then it repeats.

If I was the last person on earth, I think I would go crazy from the quiet and eventually off myself in some way.

If I was the last man on earth, I think I would enjoy having every woman on earth fighting over me no matter what I did, said, or looked like. "You don't like my attitude honey? I got about a billion other options right outside my door!" Yeah, that would be awesome!

Lol so it would be like brad pit I could get any girl i want lol.

I never thought about that before. If I found alies there I would freak out lol but it would something to get exticed for.

Speaking of Area 51, secret projects, and conspiracy stuff.
I'll have to find a working mine detector if I want to go to Vietnam, and learn how to take out the mines.

If you were the only one who was around to care about mines then you could take them out with grenades or nuclear bombs.

You visit it then you blow it up. Jeez, it's not that hard. :o

There's a show? :p

I'm just curious as to how people in this thread would plan to get to another country across the ocean when they probably don't have any experience piloting aircraft or boats or navigating across bodies of water.

There's a show? :p

I'm just curious as to how people in this thread would plan to get to another country across the ocean when they probably don't have any experience piloting aircraft or boats or navigating across bodies of water.

Just go in a straight line long enough and you're bound to get somewhere. :o

Just go in a straight line long enough and you're bound to get somewhere. :o

Or, if you don't know navigation, get inadventently turned around every 16 hours when you go to sleep so you keep going in circles in the middle of the ocean until you run out of food and die. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"