The Lone Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate Depp though my tolerance is wearing thin for him. Thank God he's doing that Wally Pfister movie next year.

It's logical, he's becoming the next DeNiro/Pacino. Expect to see him do something noteworthy once every 6 movies or so.

If you look at Cruise, he's been fairly adventurous with his genre films. Depp needs to wake up. Do a Wes Anderson film when he can! Even Sin City 2 would be something special.

Cruise is a God. He's a lunatic and a piece of s**t person as it would seem, but career-wise he's a genius. Depp... I have no idea what he's doing.

I'm just struggling to see anything appealing about this movie, and it's got nothing to do with it being a western, it just look all kinds of meh.

Don't hate Depp though my tolerance is wearing thin for him. Thank God he's doing that Wally Pfister movie next year.
depends what Burton and Disney is doing. the chances that he changes his mind are very big IMO

was it me or does armie hammer sound completely different than he usually sounds

Soooooooo.......why didn't they just get Seth Rogen to play the Ranger? I mean, he already crapped all over one of my childhood heroes....and this looks like they are crapping on another....the two heroes are related.....so why not just consolidate the two and have one giant crapfest?

Looks fun, Im just glad to see depp not doing a burton movie or playing a pirate.

Soooooooo.......why didn't they just get Seth Rogen to play the Ranger? I mean, he already crapped all over one of my childhood heroes....and this looks like they are crapping on another....the two heroes are related.....so why not just consolidate the two and have one giant crapfest?

Green hornet was unbearable and im glad it bombed. This might be huge though but i didnt like the abligatory shot of the pirates logo as if there almost trying to confuse people.

It looks like a fun western romp, basically. Trying to capture the somewhat kitschy nature of the old tv show while maintaining some modern day violence.

I can't hear it on my work computer but that new trailer looks good.

The more I see of Depp as Tonto, the ickier it makes me feel.

It looks better than I thought it would but still probably only worth a dvd rental..

Native American Jack Sparrow FTW?

I'm hoping for an "Avengers" level movie where Tonto teams up with Jack Sparrow.

A Gore Verbinski/Depp movie of epic proportions. Watch Depp try to top himself.

I'm hoping for an "Avengers" level movie where Tonto teams up with Jack Sparrow.

A Gore Verbinski/Depp movie of epic proportions. Watch Depp try to top himself.

Why stop at those two if we're going for a Johnny Depp/Avengers style.

Tonto, Jack Sparrow, The Mad Hatter, Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands, Rango and Hunter S. Thompson all team up to take down Sweeney Todd.

BTW, did they change Depp's voice? In the first teaser it sounded like a growl and in this one it sounds like his normal pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"