The Look of the Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://msekowski.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/ninja-turtles.html

Leonardo1.jpg

Raphael1.jpg

Donatello1.jpg

Michelangelo.jpg

While those are cool and Well designed, It's not quite the direction the movie should go IMO.

That would basically be saying "here, just fire all of us at Platinum Dunes now."

Yeah the last thing we need is realistic talking giant turtles walking on screen.

With the exception of the front/chest portion of the shell, I LOOOOOVE this design.

[YT]ldC6krN7PNM[/YT]

I hope we get something similar to this. I really think practical suits, with some CGI enhancement, could work better than full on CGI.

BTW it'sa sad though that a short like that could be better than anything in the entire Ninja Turtles script.

It's not bad, but have seen this? I've posted it back in the Spidey thread. The reason I post it is because I think they could do cgi enhanced animatronics while still looking cool. That video is cool, but like you said, the shell is wrong. It should be a shell, not a vest. I hate it when artists design the shell like a vest.

[YT]QEZBhL5lpqg[/YT]

BTW it'sa sad though that a short like that could be better than anything in the entire Ninja Turtles script.

LOL, I agree. The Fan-made Casey Jones movie was also better than the Ninja Turtles Script.

have any of you read the Turtles script to judge how bad it was. If so, where can I find it?

have any of you read the Turtles script to judge how bad it was. If so, where can I find it?

Yes. Most of us have. I'm not sure where to find it though. Paramount took down all the links I had.

But just so you know, it was bad. I mean about as bad as, if not worse, than Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I think they should try making them all have the red bandanna much like the comic books, just to spice things up a little bit and not look like the last films.

On the subject of the script. I have a feeling it's terrible. They always seem to half ass or rather half shell these kind of movie franchises.

I think them all having all red masks for part of the film would be nice/a cool nod to the original stuff

Yes. Most of us have. I'm not sure where to find it though. Paramount took down all the links I had.

But just so you know, it was bad. I mean about as bad as, if not worse, than Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I'll take your word for it, but I never have ever paid attention to Transformers in any incarnation and don't know anything about those movies so I can't compare the two. Thankfully, they seem to be redoing or revamping the script!

not really feeling any of those new designs/concepts

i'd rather just have them look like they did in the original TMNT movie, just give them an update look

not really feeling any of those new designs/concepts

i'd rather just have them look like they did in the original TMNT movie, just give them an update look

Agreed. A lot of these redesigns take themselves too seriously. Honestly, it is TMNT. It is supposed to be fun and silly and zany, it doesn't need a "gritty reboot", that's missing the point of both the cartoons/live action movies and the original comics.

Agreed. A lot of these redesigns take themselves too seriously. Honestly, it is TMNT. It is supposed to be fun and silly and zany, it doesn't need a "gritty reboot", that's missing the point of both the cartoons/live action movies and the original comics.

I take it , you haven't read the original comic books ? Four mutated turtles being raised by a mutant rat to avenge the death of his master against a Clan of evil ninjas led by a psycho in a bladed suit sounds pretty gritty to me.

i take it , you haven't read the original comic books ? Four mutated turtles being raised by a mutant rat to avenge the death of his master against a clan of evil ninjas led by a psycho in a bladed suit sounds pretty gritty to me.

amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back