The Walking Dead The Lori thread!

TheDreamMaster

The Night He Came Home...
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of her in season 3!

I liked her a lot more in the comics, but maybe she'll get better.

I'm shocked that she is gone, but if T-Dog has to go then so does she....sorry. This group is really broken and losing numbers.

They got replacements in the form of Axel and Oscar. I don't want to offend anyone, but I think we all know who Oscar replaces...

...Rick's been eying him up for hours, you just know there's going to be a lot of homoerotic tension between them.

They got replacements in the form of Axel and Oscar. I don't want to offend anyone, but I think we all know who Oscar replaces...

...Rick's been eying him up for hours, you just know there's going to be a lot of homoerotic tension between them.

LOL, This made me laugh.

I didn't hate Lori, I just thought she was useless. I think she had a good last scene.

Her character was maxed out in the comics and in the show...Time for her to go, and they sent her off in a nice way unlike the shock factor in the comics.

Her character was maxed out in the comics and in the show...Time for her to go, and they sent her off in a nice way unlike the shock factor in the comics.

Excluding those of us who saw the spoilers, feeling like this was a fair amount of shock value in itself. It's arguably less gruesome since the baby survives, but still I don't think anyone saw it coming. Not here anyway.

Really? They telegraphed it pretty hard in the first episode of the season. I think it was the first one anyway.

As much as I disliked her, her death really tugged at my heart strings. That was a very nice piece of acting and the line about "You're the best thing I've ever done" was perfect.

Despite the fact I sometimes liked her, and sometimes didn't I kept holding out hope we'd get the comic moment. This...was not bad at all though.

Also
the whole thread is really kind of a rude joke because when I realized the spoilers were true, I decided to make this five minutes before she bit it. So legit discussion thread made from a bit of a cruel joke.

She's a damn soldier! Suffering through contractions and getting cut open! Bye, Lori. I'm glad it's not the comic ending, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a therapist when this is all over with.

Thought Sarah was great in her last (maybe) episode.

Pretty heart-wrenching to know you're going to die after being gutted like a trout and to have to have your 11 year old kid watch it. Pretty good send off for a character a lot of people had soured on.

I guess it is fair show how Lori died in the comics now, for those who are interested...See spoiler below

lori-grimes-death.jpg

I know I'm in the minority, but despite her b**chy ways and questionable parenting skills, I still wanted Lori and Rick to work things out. I figured it probably wouldn't happen, but well... I guess I still had hope there. But I guess that's that. Sad death scene. I almost cried.

Then again, you never know. Sarah survived being decapitated in Prison Break, so maybe she'll come back, lol.

I was a bit confused as to why a c-section meant instant death. They did jack to try and control the bleeding. Yet everyone acted like if only Hershel had been doing it she'd stand a decent chance? She died basically instantly.

We didn't see Carl actually shoot her... so just maybe, zombie Lori comes back! :wow: :hehe:

ok so what was the whole point of Carol trying to learn c section on zombies if she wasn't able to perform the operation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"