The madness of Popeyes chicken

This sandwich really making people act a damn fool.

Pretty much everyday it seems I read news about what's going on in America that makes me think it has to be the dumbest country in the world. And I wonder if the reason is too much junkfood.

Popeyes Sent Diplo A Private Jet Full Of Its Sold-Out Chicken Sandwich
diplo-1567346547.png

Well somebody is getting jacked.

People kill other people for the dumbest things.

I’m convinced that there is some satanic energy in those sandwiches. I’m not even interested in eating one after all these crazy ass stories and I love Popeyes.

I’m convinced that there is some satanic energy in those sandwiches. I’m not even interested in eating one after all these crazy ass stories and I love Popeyes.
As long as Satan stays out of the Cajun turkeys.....Thanksgiving is coming up.

As long as Satan stays out of the Cajun turkeys.....Thanksgiving is coming up.

Lol I’ve always been curious about those. I know you gotta place your order like now for Turkey Day.

Popeyes sells them for about 50 bucks. I'd say buy a high quality fresh one from the local butcher and make your own though.

Anyway, I had the spicy chicken sandwich yesterday and it is actually the best thing on their menu. Even if been loaded into the hot box for a while it keeps well. The bun has got some kickback and maintains a chewy firm quality even when in contact with the sauce for a while with no mushiness and meshes really well with the sandwich. These duds cover up a big tender fillet (mine was slightly drier but still really good) with no fat or ground meat. It's like a piece of perfectly separated fried chicken a cut above the KFC equivalent bone-in chicken they have as well as their weak overly chewy flavorless tenders covered with a ton of crispy cajun breading to cover it up (if order the unbreaded blackened tenders you'll especially see this).

The meat actually is kind of flavorful. Its not overly done either with too much spicy mayo in the version I got. The pickles were crispy with a good base acidic bite well placed under the sandwich. Overall, this sandwich be kickin it y'all.

Last edited:
Popeyes workers are not getting paid enough to go and fight customers. Pure idiocy.

[QUOTEThe Popeyes chicken sandwich is back and so is the violence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article237221196.html
....it’s just a sandwich, ppl.

FATAL STABBING IN MARYLAND
On Monday, police in Maryland say Kevin Tyrell Davis, 28, was stabbed to death after an argument with another customer while the two were in line to order at a Popeyes in Oxon Hill

WOMAN BODY-SLAMMED IN TENNESSEE
Just a day later in Columbia, Popeyes employee Deriance Ra’Shaiel Hughes, 29, was arrested after police say he body-slammed a customer,

GUN PULLED IN TEXAS
Back in September, Houston police say a man pulled a gun after learning a local Popeyes was out of chicken sandwiches,

FIGHT IN NEW YORK
A brawl broke out in Brooklyn after a customer says she paid for what she was told was the last chicken sandwich in the store

If people really need chicken this bad, Popeyes needs to start better arming their workers.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Meanwhile I can go over to Chick-fil-A, or Raising Cane’s, or Zaxby’s, and I have never been attacked, beaten, stabbed, or otherwise injured while ordering chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"