The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

it would be nice if the show would introduce a new Stormtrooper to us , like Rogue One did with the Death Troopers

I’d be totally happy seeing live action Ghost Troopers. Those things are beautiful.

This is gonna be a long 49 more days until Celebration. I hope they tease another couple images at least, before then. Then, drop the official trailer for Celebration.

This is gonna be a long 49 more days until Celebration. I hope they tease another couple images at least, before then. Then, drop the official trailer for Celebration.

yeah Jon Favreau should drop a small teaser with the be excited for April 11
and we should also get the release date because the Disney Plus Meeting is on the Same Day

I doubt we are getting anything until Celebration.

Even if it doesn’t, it’s fine. Considering how excited the Making Star Wars guy was of seeing how awesome the Mando looked with an all black cape and Deathtrooper parts, these will be the last days we’ll have in mystery. Celebration and the reveals will be here soon enough.

I’m just hoping it’ll be a weekly show so we can digest, discuss, and theorize. It’s what makes shows so much better rather than the Netflix way of just throwing everything out. It makes discussing things so much harder since everybody’s on a different pace.

I have a feeling it will be a weekly show. I hate when a whole season comes out at once.

So I'm assuming we will get a Mando panel... imagine what we will find out!? character names, stills, posters ad a trailer!!

My biggest decision this year is how to pay for HBO, Disney, WB, Amazon and Netflix streaming services all at the same time.

Choosing Thrones S08 over Mandalorian will be a tough cash decison to make, lol.

^ Whaa..? That's good news then. I assumed most of these streaming services were arriving in 2019

^ Whaa..? That's good news then. I assumed most of these streaming services were arriving in 2019

Yeah, GOT starts in about a month and it’ll probably be done in June. I was under the impression that the streaming service starts this Fall so you should have plenty of time to finish GOT before Disney+ goes live, even if you decide to binge watch it after the season ends.

Looks like the Star Wars Show officially announced they've finished Principle Photography. I guess they wanted to make the announcement themselves, hence why that tweet with the signed Mando helmet was deleted last week.

Looks like the panel for the video game is Saturday so hopefully, Friday gets the focus for this show.

So Episode 9 and Mando on Friday? Wow... what a day!

After giving it some thought, I could see them starting off Thursday with a bang and them focusing on Disney+ and The Mandalorian.

Then, Ep IX can have the Prime Friday spot, Fallen Order and videogames on Sat, then other projects on Sunday like the Benioff & Weiss Series, etc. Monday can be whatever, more Galaxys Edge maybe? But I don’t know anything, I’m sure they’ll figure it out,haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"