The McDonald's Thread: Happy Meal Outrage Edition Rebooted

Aww man these mini chocolate cookies were some of the best they had.

18704019074540151801hek.jpg

McDonald’s old school happy meal containers. Boats, spaceships, and so on. The box the burger and fries came in was the toy. Circa 1983 or so.

423715783e78d3a71c2.jpg

423715800809cea81d9.jpg

423715790820d3cfa20.jpg

Who remembers the McDonald's Menu Song?

It came on a square record that looked like an old floppy disc.

The Wacky Adventures Of Ronald McDonald
[YT]wIeNmQQg-1k[/YT]

Ronald should just go to clown heaven by jumping off a cliff because he's the worst Mcdonald's mascot ever. he brainwashes children to ask their parents to buy them happy meals for cheap plastic toys that are more expensive than an actual toy at Toys R Us, Target, or Walmart.

Ronald should just go to clown heaven by jumping off a cliff because he's the worst Mcdonald's mascot ever. he brainwashes children to ask their parents to buy them happy meals for cheap plastic toys that are more expensive than an actual toy at Toys R Us, Target, or Walmart.

3121799_o.gif

That last time I unthinkingly ate at McDonald's was in middle-school on a field trip. I bought a double cheeseburger and bit into it. A stream of grease spewed out onto my shirt.

Then in high school I worked at a McDonald's and my dear god, the grease. THE GREASE. Anyway I always took the time to shake the burger off (they're stored in these plastic heating bins in a little layer of grease) before slapping it on a bun but most of my fellow workers did not.

Another problem I have with them is that their patties are 10:1 instead of 8:1 like all the other big chains such as Burger King, Wendy's, etc.

Suffice it to say I have only eaten at a McDonald's a handful of times since then and it has mostly been either an Egg McMuffin (which are also greasy as hell), or the dollar chicken sandwich which is admittedly pretty good (and breaded/fried instead of greasy). If I want a burger I avoid the place like the plague.

EDIT: BTW working at McDonald's is a terrible, tiring, grueling job. I don't recommend it.

Did you go on any wacky adventures?
That's all false advertising, I used to work at McDonald's and not once did I ever see Ronnie drop by. :woot:

Plus nobody and I do mean nobody ever wins those stupid Monopoly game contests and they take like forever to promote someone up.

Anyone ever get the cassettes that had all the Disney songs on them as a happy meal promotion

Have you even been to a Toys R Us, Target or Wal Mart lately? Good luck finding a toy for under $10. :o

Hot Wheels are still dirt cheap. The really basic Hot Wheels, anyway.

Ive ran into Ronald a couple of times while working at McDs and he is just creepy. And one time he came into the store in non Ronald up and one of employees accidently outed him as being Ronald.

That's all false advertising, I used to work at McDonald's and not once did I ever see Ronnie drop by. :woot:

Plus nobody and I do mean nobody ever wins those stupid Monopoly game contests and they take like forever to promote someone up.

Did Grimace offer you his McNuggies, Macekun?

Was the sink of the grease bad in the kitchens?

Australia has given us Crocodile Dundee, Hugh Jackman and Russel Crowe, it's only fair we give them one of our national icons.

Well I had 2 Mc Chickens and a Large Fry today and they were so tasty and yummy.

My friend ate a Big Mac without Big Mac special sauce b/c they ran out...he said it was disgusting because he could actually taste the bland and rubbery meat.

Australia has given us Crocodile Dundee, Hugh Jackman and Russel Crowe, it's only fair we give them one of our national icons.

That ... was ... amazing! Like one of those Japanese cartoons that gives you seizures.

I've noticed the best time of the day when the fries are tasty is when they are busy that way they're getting fresh fries out of the grill.

I really can't stand McDonalds food now. I think my taste buds just changed when I got older. That said, when I have to grab something fast. Like if I have somewhere I need to be and only around fifteen minutes to eat - it's the only option available. BK, I'm sure a nerd I only had a BK burger once and that was before seeing IRON MAN 1 at midnight (read the book beforehand so I knew the plug).

I don't know if that's exactly true. I was a 'Santa' this year by buying presents for kids and found out that a lot of toys out there are a lot more expensive than they used to be. I mean, hell the kinds of toys I bought easily before for MARVEL movies are now fifteen dollars a piece while the cheap ones are eight bucks a piece. Also at McDonalds the toys can be bought separate for about fifty cents to a dollar. The rest of the money you're paying for the meal. Which means the meal itself is only, I think, three dollars?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"