• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The morality of sex: whats right and whats wrong?

i hear alot of them just stick to oral.

The Lizard said:
womenjn7.jpg

The young lady is supposed to look like she's turning away from you.

i can't see the old lady for the life of me.

The young lady's chin becomes a nose, her ear becomes an eye, and her necklace becomes a mouth. See it now?

Erzengel said:
Actually I believe dolphins enjoy sex.

And what's the name of the species of Monkeys that all they do is have sex, *********e? And there's no agression in their groups. :huh:

dolphins and those monkeys are also the only other animals that rape. :csad:

cryptic name said:
i can't see the old lady for the life of me.

I think you there are other pics on the internet you can use. :csad:

Darren Daring said:
The young lady's chin becomes a nose, her ear becomes an eye, and her necklace becomes a mouth. See it now?

yeah, i see it now. thanks. :yay:

Erzengel said:
I think you there are other pics on the internet you can use. :csad:

yeah, but i'm not satisfied until i see ALL of them :cwink:

Another one bites the dust.

I think you there are others....:ninja:

Blow the horn towards THE ELDERS!!!

Make fast your defense and I jumps off of SEMI !

I going to stick that inapproriate "you" up all your asses.

And not in a good way. :cmad:

Lee? are girls with British accents only hot to Americans, or do British guys find their voices equally hot?:huh:

Or... do British guys find american accents hot? (somehow i doubt it):down

maxwell's demon said:
Lee? are girls with British accents only hot to Americans, or do British guys find their voices equally hot?:huh:

Most british girls use "words" like "innit" and talking to them the younger they get the more like a txt conversation the language they use becomes. :( Britain really is the country of the dumbest youngsters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6074252.stm

Time for a thread I think. ;)

- Whirly

maxwell's demon said:

Sometimes, american accents can be nice. But I think with the over exposure of America on TV and in the media, I really love a british accent.

But yesh, if they speak properly, then yes a british girl's accent is SEXY.

Whirlysplat said:
Most british girls use "words" like "innit" and talking to them the younger they get the more like a txt conversation the language they use becomes. :( Britain really is the country of the dumbest youngsters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6074252.stm

Time for a thread I think. ;)

- Whirly

Well-spoken people sound nice though. :woot:

That's an interesting question, Max. Everyone has an accent from someone's perspective, but I've never heard an American accent (though there are several) considered sexy, like British or Australian commonly are.

While I was livin' in Chicago and Hartford, I found that alot of yankees liked my Texas drawl. It's not like W's though. More like Matthew McConaughey in Dazed. I worked with some Irish girls from Dublin and they coudn't get enough of it.

Ahhh those Irish lasses were hot. One redhead and one blonde.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Irish, that's another seshy accent. I like South African, too.

Arrrgh, there matey, ye be havin' a might bit sexy acshent thar...

maxwell's demon said:

well from our perspective we don't think of it as unusual/unique amounst the women we know. so they either have a nice voice or not. some american women have nice voices.

Lurk said:
That's an interesting question, Max. Everyone has an accent from someone's perspective, but I've never heard an American accent (though there are several) considered sexy, like British or Australian commonly are.

Brooklyn or Southern accents are the sexiest American accents, imo.

Danalys said:
well from our perspective we don't think of it as unusual/unique amounst the women we know. so they either have a nice voice or not. some american women have nice voices.
that's what i was getting at. Except i think most brit girls have inherently sexy voices (mainly the more 'proper' accented ones) .:meow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"