• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The morality of sex: whats right and whats wrong?

Lets just cut through all the bull **** here and give Kaine the answer he really wants.

Kaine: Raping Vicki would be wrong.

Thanks, Matt. We were all waiting for someone to do it, and you came through for us. :up:

Calvin said:
From what I've read, dolphins do actually revel in it and enjoy it. They're extremely social and intelligent, and can appreciate it even on an emotional level from what I've read.

Debatable. Another example of humans trying too hard to anthropomorphize animals in an attempt to answer diffucult questions about the human condition. However I do realize that dolphins and chimps are extremely intelligent beyond the realm of most animals, and quite possibly emotionally advanced too. Since most bestiality is focused on canine and equine species I'm refering more to them.

Wilhelm -- If cats enjoy sex the same way that they enjoy being scratched under the chin, then how come a cat will try to be scratched for hours on end while cat sex lasts about 10 seconds?

The Lizard said:
Debatable. Another example of humans trying too hard to anthropomorphize animals in an attempt to answer diffucult questions about the human condition. However I do realize that dolphins and chimps are extremely intelligent beyond the realm of most animals, and quite possibly emotionally advanced too. Since most bestiality is focused on canine and equine species I'm refering more to them.

Wilhelm -- If cats enjoy sex the same way that they enjoy being scratched under the chin, then how come a cat will try to be scratched for hours on end while cat sex lasts about 10 seconds?

The cat scratching is foreplay.

Long build-up and quick release.

DOG LIPS said:
Thanks, Matt. We were all waiting for someone to do it, and you came through for us. :up:

I was just shocked and appalled that we had a nine page thread made by Kaine about sex, and Vicki didn't come up once.

War Lord said:
The cat scratching is foreplay.

Long build-up and quick release.

Ew. I'm never petting a cat again.

The Lizard said:
Irrelevant. I never said they enjoy it in the same way. And there are dudes who'll go for an hour long full body massage, for the pleasure, but literally can't last more than a minute or two in bed.

Does that mean they don't enjoy the minute or two? Of course not.

The purpose of sex is to propogate the species, so God made it something everyone craves.
I think it's just like, we share many common traits with animals, but we are the supreme manipulators of nature.

Animals can't exert their will over reality as well as we can.
We came into existence just like animals.
We should be naked, finding shelter wherever, hunting animals, etc.

But we are master manipulators, SO, we can weave clothing, build houses, engage in agriculture, AND harness sex to prolong the pleasure it provides.

Animals are just too dumb to overcome their instinct, just like a teenaged kid is too inexperienced to avoid popping his load after a short while the first time he does it.

Matt said:
I was just shocked and appalled that we had a nine page thread made by Kaine about sex, and Vicki didn't come up once.
Truly, the Hype is falling. :csad:

Erzengel said:
I'm tempted to bring out a chalkboard for a lesson in anatomy.

you do realise that anything that can be stimulated through anal can be stimulated through the vaginal wall right.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
The purpose of sex is to propogate the species, so God made it something everyone craves.

But animals don't spend their existence "craving" sex. Sex is completely absent from their brains when they're otherwise hunting, sleeping or whatever. Their sex-drive kicks in when the conditions are right only. True, humans are indeed master manipulators and can create any conditions they want at any time, but the fact that our sex drive is mental/physical instead of just physical/environmental makes us different from animals.

Danalys said:
you do realise that anything that can be stimulated through anal can be simulated through the vaginal wall right.

Okay desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Then the man puts the woman on her stomach...."

Calliope%20Puppets%20004.jpg

The Lizard said:
But animals don't spend their existence "craving" sex. Sex is completely absent from their brains when they're otherwise hunting, sleeping or whatever. Their sex-drive kicks in when the conditions are right only. True, humans are indeed master manipulators and can create any conditions they want at any time, but the fact that our sex drive is mental/physical instead of just physical/environmental make us different from animals.

SEX IS DIFFERENT FOR ANIMALS, BUT YOU CAN'T SAY THEY DON'T ENJOY IT UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN AN ANIMAL.

At least we can agree that they DON'T enjoy having cattle prods shoved up their little mink-asses, or being beaten with sticks, or being skinned alive, or being tied up all winter long with hardly any food and zero companionship or exercise.

I'll bet they enjoy sex more than those^ things.

You think?

The Lizard said:
But animals don't spend their existence "craving" sex. Sex is completely absent from their brains when they're otherwise hunting, sleeping or whatever. Their sex-drive kicks in when the conditions are right only. True, humans are indeed master manipulators and can create any conditions they want at any time, but the fact that our sex drive is mental/physical instead of just physical/environmental makes us different from animals.
'Cept dolphins.

Erzengel said:
Okay desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Then the man puts the woman on her stomach...."

you'll never learn tantric from that.

Calvin said:
The part that gets me is that he's always posted about how he can never ever ever get a girl, and yet still thinks he can front without anyone blinking.
And really, it doesn't matter on the Internet. No one'll believes what you say anyway.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
SEX IS DIFFERENT FOR ANIMALS, BUT YOU CAN'T SAY THEY DON'T ENJOY IT UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN AN ANIMAL.

At least we can agree that they DON'T enjoy having cattle prods shoved up their little mink-asses, or being beaten with sticks, or being skinned alive, or being tied up all winter long with hardly any food and zero companionship or exercise.

I'll bet they enjoy sex more than those^ things.

You think?

Don't go all THWIP on me with the caps Wilhemina, you'll hurt my feelings. :(

You also can't say that they enjoy it unless you've been an animal too, but OK. Sex is better than torture, so I'll go along with that too -- unless it's sex with Richard Simmons or maybe Holly.

My original point was that bestiality belongs in the same category as the sexual acts that are being categorized as "wrong" here (rape and pedophilia), because like pedophilia, there is one "partner" who has all the power while the other "partner" has none. The sick fact of the matter is that pedophilia can also be pleasurable for a child in a strictly physical sense, but that sure doesn't make the adult involved any less "wrong" for doing it. Dogs can't be emotionally scarred the same way children can by molestation, but the human involved is guilty of some of the same motivations that pedophiles have in terms of selfish manipulation for their own gratification.

And taxation without representation....:o

Hahaha, that's dangerously close to what THWIP* got banned for, I believe.
eerie.

Danalys said:
you do realise that anything that can be stimulated through anal can be stimulated through the vaginal wall right.

That's not the kind of piercing that women appreciate.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahaha, that's dangerously close to what THWIP* got banned for, I believe.
eerie.

I'm hoping that since that pic just looks like an innocent dolphin toy to the uninitiated, I will avoid any persecution.

no piercing required. you can use a finger to reach the other side if you really want. less damage to the anus and you can aply pressure better.

Danalys said:
no piercing required. you can use a finger to reach the other side if you really want. less damage to the anus and you can aply pressure better.

Gay sex is so educational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"