The most f***ed up thing the Joker has EVER done?

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Personally, I believe it was what he did to Gordon in The Killing Joke. I mean, as if shooting his daughter in the spine wasnt bad enough, he has to take pictures of her naked and torture the poor guy with circus freaks.
Anyway, what do you guys think?

Welcome to 2007 time traveler from the past.

I would say The Joker running naked in a field of grass is the most f*** up thing I have EVER seen. How degrading.

Trying to kill the entire city with Smilex gas...

I kinda feel sorry for The Joker now. He killed Jason Todd, but now he's back to life. He killed Sarah Essen, but now Gordon has moved on, got back together with Barbara, and is Commissioner again.

Poor Joker, DC undoing all his good work. I half expect Barbara Gordon to get experimental spinal surgery, and start walking again.

I would say The Joker running naked in a field of grass is the most f*** up thing I have EVER seen. How degrading.

LOL! Hush Returns was a degrading story period.

I'd say The Killing Joke was his most twisted moment, too. What he did to Barbara was worse than killing her in some ways. At least if he had killed her, she'd be suffering no more.

Instead she's been left a cripple. And her and Gordon are reminded every single day of what he did to them.

I also think Joker trying to kill all those babies in No Man's Land was pretty twisted, too.

One day he ripped a piece of paper and threw it out of his hotel's window. That was really ****ed up!

I kinda feel sorry for The Joker now. He killed Jason Todd, but now he's back to life. He killed Sarah Essen, but now Gordon has moved on, got back together with Barbara, and is Commissioner again.

Poor Joker, DC undoing all his good work. I half expect Barbara Gordon to get experimental spinal surgery, and start walking again.
He got back together with Barbara?

If the Joker is insane, then he can't be held truly responsible for his actions.

If he is actually completely sane after all and just pretends to be crazy (my favourite take on the character) then it makes everything he's done ten times worse.

I've wondered before if the Joker raped Barbara during the Killing Joke. I'm not sure if it was even implied, but the whole affair had a subversive sex/ S&M feel to it.

I've wondered before if the Joker raped Barbara during the Killing Joke. I'm not sure if it was even implied, but the whole affair had a subversive sex/ S&M feel to it.

36.jpg

The Joker does not rape! Period!

But raping is too...ordinary for the Joker.

IMO, at least. :o

thats f**ked up? hell, i've run through more than just a field naked before.

But raping is too...ordinary for the Joker.

joker would do anything to f**k with someones head. i totally think he raped barbara, just to f**k with gordon.

thats f**ked up? hell, i've run through more than just a field naked before.

joker would do anything to f**k with someones head. i totally think he raped barbara, just to f**k with gordon.

If he really wanted to f#ck with Gordon he would have had one of the midgets rape Gordon while the rest of the sideshow freaks ran a train on Barbara.

If he really wanted to f#ck with Gordon he would have had one of the midgets rape Gordon while the rest of the sideshow freaks ran a train on Barbara.

it has not been shown, but actually it IS implied that gordon has been raped by those freaks.

i wonder why no one mentions jasons death. it might not have been the MOST f...ed up thing the joker EVER did, but it is VERY brutal AND sad (the whole issue with his mother...).

nah. i think it'd be more traumatizing for a father to watch a sadistic sociopath rape his (now paralyzed) daughter, rather then be raped himself.

If we're including DKR, the Joker broke his own neck by violently jerking his paralyzed body to and fro in order to frame Batman for his murder when he realized he wouldn't kill him.

That's pretty fawked up, if you ask me.

it has not been shown, but actually it IS implied that gordon has been raped by those freaks.

i wonder why no one mentions jasons death. it might not have been the MOST f...ed up thing the joker EVER did, but it is VERY brutal AND sad (the whole issue with his mother...).

It's a shame nobody is mentioning this. But most likely, this is because DC retconned it, and now Jason Todd is alive again.

There are a few things that stand out to me, One being, beating Jason Todd with that crow bar then blowing him up, then there's when he put Gordon in a small cage naked, and shot Barbara right in front of him crippling her, there's also a recent story in Detective when the Joker killed two people and had them in the car and he kidnapped Robin and had him tied up in the car and drove around with him telling him all this screwed up stuff.

there's also a recent story in Detective when the Joker killed two people and had them in the car and he kidnapped Robin and had him tied up in the car and drove around with him telling him all this screwed up stuff.

...while running over last minute Christmas shoppers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"