The most f***ed up thing the Joker has EVER done?

It wasn't too f...ed up but, in the last issue of Justice, Joker dressed up as Dracula and bit The Scarecrow with a pair of false fangs. It was kind of a WTF! moment, but in a funny way. He thought it was the end of the world and was just doing whatever the hell he wanted. There are some really good Joker moments in Justice, and the way he was drawn in it was like a cross between Jack Nicholson and Neal Adam's Joker. Good stuff.

Shooting Gordon's wife infront of a room full of babies that he was GOING to kill before she "stopped" him.

Killing Jason Todd, shooting Barbara, everything he did to Gordon in The Killing Joke, and breaking his own neck to frame Batman.

I think they said something about
male fluids
being found on Barb...or I think it was shown in the panel (I can't quite remember)...but I thought it was implied that his henchmen either raped, or just
ejaculated
on her.

--dk7

While killing Jason was indeed heinous, I thought the fact that he became the Iranian U.N. Ambassador and was given Diplomatic Immunity for the crime was the REAL ****ed up part...

CFE

There's a scene in JLA rock of Ages where the Joker say's he's swapped the caskets of some dead children for spring loaded one's to fire them into the crowd at the funeral. Even Lex luther is appalled by this one and punches him in the face

There's a scene in JLA rock of Ages where the Joker say's he's swapped the caskets of some dead children for spring loaded one's to fire them into the crowd at the funeral. Even Lex luther is appalled by this one and punches him in the face

Man, Lex just has NO sense of humor. :joker: :woot:

One day he went to McDonalds and ordered 17 cheeseburgers and ate them. Then he went to Burger King and ordered 10 stones of french fries. Then he flew to Britain and ate 40 stones of fish & chips. Well, the Joker is really sick. :hyper:

I always thought what The Joker did to Barbara,was that kinda the point was you know that he didn't rape her,but it was just as horrible and degrading, shooting a superheroine, crippling her and taking photos of her when she is naked...*****ing disturbing.. TDKR and TKJ have some truly disturbing Joker moments.

Sick bastard.

Yet,him killing the dude at the Burger Drive-Trough in the recent Detective Comics Christmas issue by Paul Dini made me laugh like a loon.

\

JEESSSUUUUSSSS!:wow::wow:

Oh yeah, I loved that moment. I always thought it was a shame, though, that it was just described off-panel, and not actually shown. So I made an RPG post that remedied that situation. :oldrazz:

Eeesh. That's pretty darn bad.

And Batman debates whether he should kill this guy?!! Man, Joker should be happy the Sentry doesn't reside in DC. I see a repeat of Carnage happening here.

If the Joker is insane, then he can't be held truly responsible for his actions.
Uhhh, yeah he can. And someone damn sure better be held accountable when killing someone, let alone thousands. Crazy or not. Crazy doesn't get you a get out of jail free card. I hate people who see things as so in real life. As if there actions can be dismissed and not be held accountable because their crazy. If anyone is crazy, it's the idiot with a warped view like that.

While killing Jason was indeed heinous, I thought the fact that he became the Iranian U.N. Ambassador and was given Diplomatic Immunity for the crime was the REAL ****ed up part...

I thought that was bizarre, but not in the sense I think you do. It was just such a screwy decision by the writers, very random, a ridiculous, heavyhanded "Iran BAD" propaganda move. Totally illogical plot twist, out of nowhere: BAM, Iran suddenly likes the Joker because he kills indiscriminently and we need a reason Batman can't take him out. The whole story sort of jumped the shark at that point.

Anyway, on the whole Gordon rape thing, I've just been looking over the Killing Joke and I can't find anything that explicitly supports that interpretation (for Barbara or, as someone suggested, the Commissioner). Nothing in the pictures shows anything but nudity and blood. When Bullock's telling Batman about the crime scene all he mentions is that she was undressed and there was a lens cap from the camera. Now, that doesn't mean we can't read it that way because, come on, it's a Batman comic book, they're not going to explicitly show or describe a rape so we can look at it that way if so inclined. I mean, it does make sense.

Metal.

If we're including DKR, the Joker broke his own neck by violently jerking his paralyzed body to and fro in order to frame Batman for his murder when he realized he wouldn't kill him.

That's pretty fawked up, if you ask me.

OOOOHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH! I remember reading that for the first time and thinking "Good lawd that's ****ed up...I LOVE it!"

nah. i think it'd be more traumatizing for a father to watch a sadistic sociopath rape his (now paralyzed) daughter, rather then be raped himself.

Definitely!

LMAO...That's hilarious!

the Joker is not a really person. He can do whatever the writer wants. So stop this "ohhh, he is soo sick".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"