The most f***ed up thing the Joker has EVER done?

And...

36.jpg

Sideshow freaks do not rape police commissioners! Period!

Pinning Batman up to a wall, letting vultures devour him, only to bring him back to life to have him experience the same death over and over, then topping it all off by crucifying him on a bat-necklace and prancing around with him as his prize posession.......... that **** was reeeeaaaaallllyyyy ****ed.

Pinning Batman up to a wall, letting vultures devour him, only to bring him back to life to have him experience the same death over and over, then topping it all off by crucifying him on a bat-necklace and prancing around with him as his prize posession.......... that **** was reeeeaaaaallllyyyy ****ed.

When did that happen?

...The f**k are you talking about? :huh:

LOL! Hush Returns was a degrading story period.

I'd say The Killing Joke was his most twisted moment, too. What he did to Barbara was worse than killing her in some ways. At least if he had killed her, she'd be suffering no more.

Instead she's been left a cripple. And her and Gordon are reminded every single day of what he did to them.

I also think Joker trying to kill all those babies in No Man's Land was pretty twisted, too.[/B[/]quote]
My thoughts exactly.

Emperor Joker prick.
I thought it was called 'Emperor Joker', not 'Emperor Joker prick'. The error is mine alone.

The sickest thing he has ever done, in my oppinion comes from the Dark Knight Returns when he killed the entire studio on a late night show with some form of his Joker-Gas.
Just seeing all the deformed faces while he flys over the top on a toy doll is probably one of the only times I felt hatred towards a comic book villain.

By the way, a big hello to everybody! This is my first post on these forums after leaving the DC one. I think this place is pretty sexy already. Cheers.

I would say when he ate all of China. (although it was kind of morbidly funny)

The sickest thing he has ever done, in my oppinion comes from the Dark Knight Returns when he killed the entire studio on a late night show with some form of his Joker-Gas.
Just seeing all the deformed faces while he flys over the top on a toy doll is probably one of the only times I felt hatred towards a comic book villain.

By the way, a big hello to everybody! This is my first post on these forums after leaving the DC one. I think this place is pretty sexy already. Cheers.

What about later on when he murdered a bunch of cub scouts by giving them poisoned cotton candy? I thought that was the evilest thing he did in that story.

What about later on when he murdered a bunch of cub scouts by giving them poisoned cotton candy? I thought that was the evilest thing he did in that story.
That's actually the darkest Joker moment in the story, and one of the darkest Joker moments, period.

Truly twisted. Crimes against children are always the most heinous.

WOW. I completely forgot about that.

Truly twisted. Crimes against children are always the most heinous.

From the DC RPG:

"Bop-booby-dooby-doo-DUN-DUN!
Bop-booby-dooby-doo-DUN-DUN!
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phone,
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phoooooooooooooooooooone!"

The Joker sang cheerfully to himself as he tapped his hands against the steering wheel of the schoolbus. He'd pulled the schoolbus over into an old, derelict plot of land. He was singing to ease the boredom really. To be honest, he'd expected a certain someone to try and stop him by now. Gotham City's crimefighting standards had clearly slipped. And doing this kinda thing just wasn't as fun when there was no challenge in it.

But all the same, he'd have his fun.

The Joker hopped to his feet, spinning round to face all the little children in their seats.

"I've got this feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling,
So appeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealing,
For us to get together and sing - SING!"

The Joker clapped his hands, as if gesturing all the kids to sing along. But they weren't going to be singing. Every single passenger on this bus was dead, their young, innocent faces corrupted in death, twisted into The Joker's monstrous Venom-induced grin.

"Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phone,
Ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong-ding, danana phoooooooooooooooooone!"

The Joker grabbed the corpse of one sweet little girl - she couldn't have been older than 7 - and began waltzing around the bus with her, the lifeless legs flailing wildly through the air as The Joker twirled through the cramped bus in his macabre dance of death.

"It grows in buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunches,
I've got my huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunches,
It's the BEST! - "

With all the momentum of his twirls behind him, The Joker let go of the girl's corpse, sending it slamming into the bus window. The body slumped lifelessly on top of another young corpse, leaving the window cracked, and a smear of blood on its surface.

"- Beats the REST!
Cellular, modular, interactive-odular!
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phone,"

The Joker began stepping backwards towards the front of the bus, clicking his fingers as he boogied away.

"Bob-booby-dooby-doo!
Ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong-ping, panana phooooooooooooooooone!"

The Joker took glee at the thought of the procession of parents at the morgue, lined up as if they were queuing for a ride at a theme park, waiting to identify their little darlings. Oh, how they'd scream and cry when they saw those grins looking back at them. The Joker wished he could be a fly on the wall there!

"It's no balooooooooooooooney,
It ain't a phony!"

With a well placed kick at the "emergency release" button, the bus-door swung open.

"My cellular, BANANULAR PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!"

The Joker finished with jazz hands, then took a bow before his eternally-captive audience. Then, with wild, triumphant laughter, he hopped out the door, and into a car he had parked nearby. It was time to cause some more gleeful pain and heartbreak. And maybe this time, he'd get someone's attention...

I've wondered before if the Joker raped Barbara during the Killing Joke. I'm not sure if it was even implied, but the whole affair had a subversive sex/ S&M feel to it.

That was a big debate, back in the day.

Personally, i think he did.

That was a big debate, back in the day.

Personally, i think he did.

My theory is that he DIDN'T, only because he would find the concept too gross, given that Babs was bleeding all over the place after getting a hole shot through her spine.

My theory is that he DIDN'T, only because he would find the concept too gross, given that Babs was bleeding all over the place after getting a hole shot through her spine.

Exactly. All the more reason to mentally torture Jim Gordon. There's one particular panel that shows the photos Joker took...there's a look on Babs face of pure horror and revulsion that made me think she was being violated...

Anyway, that's just my personal opinion. Someone told me that Alan Moore said that no rape took place as he envisioned the scene, but i've never actually read any quotes by him on the subject, myself. And regardless; it's just how i personally view Joker in that particular story; completely demented. :joker:

1. killing the Boy scouts in DKR
2. Killing everybody while he was on Letterman (DKR)
3. Trying to poison the Gotham reservoir (Man Who Laughs)
4. What he did to Barbara and Jim in The Killing Joke
5. Forcing Robin to watch him kill a bunch of people (Detective comics 826)

From the DC RPG:

"Bop-booby-dooby-doo-DUN-DUN!
Bop-booby-dooby-doo-DUN-DUN!
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phone,
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phoooooooooooooooooooone!"

The Joker sang cheerfully to himself as he tapped his hands against the steering wheel of the schoolbus. He'd pulled the schoolbus over into an old, derelict plot of land. He was singing to ease the boredom really. To be honest, he'd expected a certain someone to try and stop him by now. Gotham City's crimefighting standards had clearly slipped. And doing this kinda thing just wasn't as fun when there was no challenge in it.

But all the same, he'd have his fun.

The Joker hopped to his feet, spinning round to face all the little children in their seats.

"I've got this feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling,
So appeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealing,
For us to get together and sing - SING!"

The Joker clapped his hands, as if gesturing all the kids to sing along. But they weren't going to be singing. Every single passenger on this bus was dead, their young, innocent faces corrupted in death, twisted into The Joker's monstrous Venom-induced grin.

"Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phone,
Ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong-ding, danana phoooooooooooooooooone!"

The Joker grabbed the corpse of one sweet little girl - she couldn't have been older than 7 - and began waltzing around the bus with her, the lifeless legs flailing wildly through the air as The Joker twirled through the cramped bus in his macabre dance of death.

"It grows in buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunches,
I've got my huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunches,
It's the BEST! - "

With all the momentum of his twirls behind him, The Joker let go of the girl's corpse, sending it slamming into the bus window. The body slumped lifelessly on top of another young corpse, leaving the window cracked, and a smear of blood on its surface.

"- Beats the REST!
Cellular, modular, interactive-odular!
Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring-ring, banana phone,"

The Joker began stepping backwards towards the front of the bus, clicking his fingers as he boogied away.

"Bob-booby-dooby-doo!
Ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong-ping, panana phooooooooooooooooone!"

The Joker took glee at the thought of the procession of parents at the morgue, lined up as if they were queuing for a ride at a theme park, waiting to identify their little darlings. Oh, how they'd scream and cry when they saw those grins looking back at them. The Joker wished he could be a fly on the wall there!

"It's no balooooooooooooooney,
It ain't a phony!"

With a well placed kick at the "emergency release" button, the bus-door swung open.

"My cellular, BANANULAR PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!"

The Joker finished with jazz hands, then took a bow before his eternally-captive audience. Then, with wild, triumphant laughter, he hopped out the door, and into a car he had parked nearby. It was time to cause some more gleeful pain and heartbreak. And maybe this time, he'd get someone's attention...

You're way too proud of that post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"