• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Mystery Female Lead Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention About Schmidt, ever seen the hot tub scene? Talk about scary.

jolene-blalock-picture-4.jpg

Jolene?

She has a perfect bod.

:supes::supes::supes:

Laugh all you want, but there's no denying she has a shot.

Faora is supposed to be beautiful, a seductress AND a man-hating, murderous fiend AND a martial arts badass. So that leaves today's HBC out.

i'd take any of them aside from HBC...

...but as for as Faora is concerned :oldrazz: i'd take any one of them sans HBC, Alexa Davalos, or Kiera Knightley

I think my three favorite choices for Faora from that list were Olivia Wilde, Olga Kurylenko, and (I know many people won't agree) Keira Knightley. In no particular order. I feel Olivia Wilde would have the most star power these days, Keira Knightley would continue the trend of Oscar Nominated/Winning cast members, excuding Cavill of course

I would have said Yvonne Strahovski, too bad Marvel has already cast her as Ms Marvel in Avengers.

YS14.jpg

Looks wise, they are all smokin but I think the best overall choice would be Diane Kruger. She's hot, a good actress but has a left over of that german glacial personality to her that gives me the heebie jeebies.

And to the naysayers HBC is damn sexy. :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"