The New and Improved "World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG

MST3K 4ever said:
He climbs in the plane and buckles up, he asks, "Excuse me...why did Superman call you Bruce? Or maybe I wasn't supposed to hear that I'm sorry if I wasn't who knows maybe that knowledge will slip away...like everything else in my life."

"Nevermind that Luthor. It's not important. Just lay back, relax, and try to take things one step at a time. No need to fluster yourself with things that aren't worth worrying. Just relax."

OOC: Yeah, I'm getting antsy. *rubs hands in evil manner*

OOC: The new Season will begin once Bats/Supes/lex finish their thing and the Diamond Mine Saga (which really hasn't gone anywhere) finishes...

OOC: should we really wait for the diamond mine saga to end? I mean, it's been going for a long time.
They should just come to a climax right as something interesting happens, then we get the traditional "To Be Continued..."

OOC: For the sake of this RPG, and how the diamond mine story is lagging. I'll end it, I hate to cut this story short but, I'm also anxious for season two, so here it goes.

Sinestro

*Sitting in front of the monitors and watching the heroes mingling inside the javelin, Sinestro starts to feel very peeved.*

"Why are they just standing there? I guess I'll end it here."

*Sinestro walks over to the main computers and starts types a series of buttons to set the security systems on red alert. He programs the monitoring system to video capture on a 24 hour routine. Sinestro writes a message to Parasite.*

*The message states*

Hello Mr. Jones,

If you are reading this, Luthor and I will be gone. Please refer to the monitoring system video capture about what happened. With us being gone, you are now in charge of the "IS" under water sea lab. Be on the look out for new allies for the Injustice Society, I have enlisted the help of Cat woman. Thank you for your help and eventfully our problems, Luthor and I, will solve it self.

"I guess with that finish there is one last deed left for me to do. Yellow ring, I must leave, and where I'm going I cannot bring you with me. I'm asking you to disappear to a safe area. When you are needed, I will find you again. We are kindred spirits; we will always find each other."

*That being said, the ring disappears, Sinestro walks over to his personal vault and place everything on his person inside and closes the vault. He walks over to the computer to activate a smart portal. He walks inside the portal, and finds himself in Africa, right next to the Javelin. Sinestro calls out to the heroes.*

"Hello, so called heroes, as you can see I'm without my ring. I have nothing to use against you. I surrender, take me to your base and put me in your prison!"

OOC: What I really wanted here in Africa, this was mainly for the more human characters. There would be a misunderstanding at the diamond mine, the JL being mistaken as thieves; the league will have a little fight. The foreman feeling bad about what happened, he will ask them what he could do. Hoping one of the heroes will show the foreman the bracelet. He will say the jewelry was made in France. The league ends up in France, find that the shop is being held up by robbers, the league will take care of the robbers. Sinestro will find a way to be alone with Canary, and talk to her about the bracelet, showing what he did to restore this bracelet. This trip was to prove Sinestro’s story and proclaiming his feelings for her. There he will surrender to Canary and the story ends there.

OOC: I'm in charge of the IS? But Rudy's just a janitor! But hey, I guess it's logical since I'm the only active member left. :D

BATMAN409 said:
"Nevermind that Luthor. It's not important. Just lay back, relax, and try to take things one step at a time. No need to fluster yourself with things that aren't worth worrying. Just relax."

Luthor says, "Yes...yes of course you're right Superman. I know we have had our share of differences, but now I feel like...like I am starting to see things in a new way. It's kind of frightening...and yet very freeing at the same time."

Luthor begins to drift off to sleep.

"Alright, on to Metropolis."

The Batplane flies off to it's destination.

OOC:I'll probably end up joining this Injustice Society, through some odds and ends which I haven't figured out yet.

Spike_x1 said:
OOC: I'm in charge of the IS? But Rudy's just a janitor! But hey, I guess it's logical since I'm the only active member left. :D

OOC: Like you said before, the Parasite/Rudy Jones character has a lot of potential, and I agree with you. Just need a person with ideas, and your full of it. I see a lot of good coming out of him taking charge of the "IS".

HuyLantern said:
OOC: What I really wanted here in Africa, this was mainly for the more human characters. There would be a misunderstanding at the diamond mine, the JL being mistaken as thieves; the league will have a little fight. The foreman feeling bad about what happened, he will ask them what he could do. Hoping one of the heroes will show the foreman the bracelet. He will say the jewelry was made in France. The league ends up in France, find that the shop is being held up by robbers, the league will take care of the robbers. Sinestro will find a way to be alone with Canary, and talk to her about the bracelet, showing what he did to restore this bracelet. This trip was to prove Sinestro’s story and proclaiming his feelings for her. There he will surrender to Canary and the story ends there.

OOC: Well I can only speak for me but while I was looking forward to some character interaction. The diamond mine storyline had me confused from the word go since I had almost no hook/infor to drag my character in storywise. Thus I just waited until something came about which I can do something with. So maybe Sinestro's actions probally are what the RPG needed to keep things moving.

HuyLantern said:
OOC: For the sake of this RPG, and how the diamond mine story is lagging. I'll end it, I hate to cut this story short but, I'm also anxious for season two, so here it goes.

Sinestro

<snip>

*That being said, the ring disappears, Sinestro walks over to his personal vault and place everything on his person inside and closes the vault. He walks over to the computer to activate a smart portal. He walks inside the portal, and finds himself in Africa, right next to the Javelin. Sinestro calls out to the heroes.*

"Hello, so called heroes, as you can see I'm without my ring. I have nothing to use against you. I surrender, take me to your base and put me in your prison!"

"What the....." was Johns response when he saw Sinestro comming out of the portal. Restraining his urge to deck him right there the GL just glared at him a second before responding.

"You're kidding rig....What a minute he's not kidding." pausing for a second to grab a roll of cuffstrip from the Javilin before walking over to him. "Okay what brought this on" he says as he slaps the cuffstrip around his wrists.

"This ought to be good." John adds.

PFunk2 said:
"What the....." was Johns response when he saw Sinestro comming out of the portal. Restraining his urge to deck him right there the GL just glared at him a second before responding.

"You're kidding rig....What a minute he's not kidding." pausing for a second to grab a roll of cuffstrip from the Javilin before walking over to him. "Okay what brought this on" he says as he slaps the cuffstrip around his wrists.

"This ought to be good." John adds.

*After being roughly handled by John.*

"Ow, careful now Stewart, I'm not kidding, as you can see I have no ring. Now just put me in a cell protecting me from getting punch in the face."

OOC: I guess we'll end it here. Roll the Justice League credits and show the previews for next season. Pfunk, that "snip" part was funny.

PFunk2 said:
OOC: Well I can only speak for me but while I was looking forward to some character interaction. The diamond mine storyline had me confused from the word go since I had almost no hook/infor to drag my character in storywise. Thus I just waited until something came about which I can do something with. So maybe Sinestro's actions probally are what the RPG needed to keep things moving.

OOC: I wanted you guys approaching the diamond looking like civilians, when the foreman saw the disguised league, setting his security on you guys, mistaking you guys for thieves. I wanted to give Nightwing and Black Canary some action. With John there I was hoping he could show off his marine training, also again in France with a jewelry hold up, plus the opportunity for much character interaction.

OOC - Makes sense now Huy, you should have PM me and I would have guided it a bit better. There was just too much speculation to understand how you wanted the story to go. Sorry to the others for the drag. :)

HuyLantern said:
*After being roughly handled by John.*

"Ow, careful now Stewart, I'm not kidding, as you can see I have no ring. Now just put me in a cell protecting me from getting punch in the face."

"Oh really. After all my fellow GL you killed. Please." John answers back as he walks him back to the Javlin. "But don't worry you face is safe...for now." he adds.

HuyLantern said:
OOC: I wanted you guys approaching the diamond looking like civilians, when the foreman saw the disguised league, setting his security on you guys, mistaking you guys for thieves. I wanted to give Nightwing and Black Canary some action. With John there I was hoping he could show off his marine training, also again in France with a jewelry hold up, plus the opportunity for much character interaction.

OOC: Damn. this is something I've would have liked, really. Unfortunately I didn't know what to do once whe hit the mine since I didn't really know why we went to Africa. Thus I didn't know what to aks the miners. Oh well, another good idea ditched.

batnkevlar said:
OOC: Ok, you guys done? I want to do the last post...

OOC: Fine by me. Just give us how much time between the first and second seasons.

OOC: Ok, no one post anything after this or I'll call Dew. Just warning. This is the end of Season I... thank you for playing...

gibi_news_newgreenl_01.jpg

*Hal stands on the surface of Oa, ostracized by his peers and colleagues. He had rewritten Lex Luthor's mind to be who he wanted it to be and the guilt was eating at his soul. Hal had traveled from Heaven to bad place and back to Earth a couple of times but his time on Earth wasn't worth what he put in to get back. The Daily Planet was destroyed and the Injustice Society was still around. But with each bad comes a good. A perfect harmony in nature and life. Sinestro was in custody, and J'onn J'onnz, the Martian Manhunter, had returned from his unexpected hiatus and was rebuilding the Justice League. And Hal knew Parallax was no more, but was not sure his friends understood that.*

"Hal Jordan, I sense a great disturbance in the galaxy"

*Hal turns around to see Ganthet talking to him*

"I feel it too. What does it mean?"

"The Anti-Life equation. That is the source of the evil."

"Then why are you smiling?"

"Because there is a new variable in the equation. A female of a long dead race..."

*Hal turns back around and starts to meditate. He thinks of his fight with Sinestro, where he was forced to atomize his molecules. He thinks of his friendship with Green Arrow, one of his best friends, who was not around and did not want to be found. He felt Clark Kent's grief for the death of his wife Lois and Bruce's paranoia for ever trusting Hal in the first place. But more than that, he felt something creeping up on the horizon*

"All in good time, my friends... all in good time..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"